第27章

Your POV:

I woke up and instantly felt sick! I went to the bathroom and emptied my stomach.

I didn't feel any better. I still felt sick, I checked my temperature.

...

100 degrees!

I was sick! I called shinobu

Butterfly nurse🦋:
"Moshi moshi~ good morning y/n!"

Me:
"Hey shinobu."

Butterfly nurse🦋:
"My y/n you don't sound to good."

Me:
"No I'm not, I was just wondering if you had any stomach medicine."

Butterfly nurse🦋:
"Don't worry I'll be right over!"

Me:
"Thanks shinobu."

I hung up the phone and waited

>•————————————————————————•<

"Her take this."

She said handing me a medicine cup with some liquid in it.

It was very bitter.

"Yuck! It's so bitter!"

I said sticking my tongue out while talking, she giggled.

"Your so childish. It's not that bad."

She put it down and told to take it again in 4 hours.

I texted mitsuri apologizing for not being there today

Then texted sanemi asking if he can take notes for me.

Then asked muichiro to also take notes for me.

I told them all I was sick.

Mitsuri texted me telling me not to worry and telling me she hopes I get better

Sanemi texted back saying he will and then said he would be coming over later to see me.

Muichiro just texted a K.

I was really tired and decided to sleep

>•————————————————————————•<

Douma noticed that you weren't at the lockers. He shrugged and just thought you were early and was already in your homeroom.

The trio notice you never came to homeroom and hoped you were okay. Cause last time you missed school you came back with a broken arm.

Muzan instantly notice you weren't there but quickly went to take attendance.

>•————————————————————————•<

Mitsuri was so sad not to see you but she informed the teacher that you both have finished.

She brought the six for the teacher to taste and confirm if it's fine to sell at the bake sale. She of course told which you worked on and the ones she worked on.

She gave you both a good grade for creativity, taste, and for choosing something so out of the box.

>•————————————————————————•<

Douma was bummed when he learned that you weren't coming at school at all.

He gained this information from sanemi when asked where you were.