第36章

Your POV:

I work up to the smell of cinnamon and followed the smell to the kitchen.

Obanai was once again cooking breakfast

"What's on the menu today? Chef Obanai?"

He turned to me and smiled

"French toast with syrup and some fruit."

"That's sounds like a great meal to start the day with."

"We'll go sit down I'm just about finished."

>•————————————————————————•<

You shove some of the breakfast into your mouth. After you swallowed you let out a happy 'ahh'

"Your such a good cook Obanai! This is the best French toast I've ever had!"

You then took another bite and squealed at the taste.

Obanai was in heaven at this moment. Watching you enjoy his food and hearing you compliment his cooking. He wanted to cook for you everyday, if it was like this every day.

>•————————————————————————•<

After you both finished you bot got ready for school. Today was student elections and you were very excited.

'I hope rengoku doesn't mess up when speaking. I know that it's probably really nerve racking for him but it's a really sweet and inspirational speech.'

"Y/n you okay?"

You looked at Obanai

"I'm fine why do you ask?"

"Well you were staring at the ground and making a face that seemed troubled."

"Oh! I'm just nervous. For kyojuro. He has his speech ready but I'm scared that he might mess it up or he might get to scared to say anything."

Obanai patted your back

"Rengoku is a brave guy. I'm sure he'll be just fine. No need to worry."

I smiled and didn't feel as stressed anymore.

>•————————————————————————•<

Me and Obanai went to our lockers

When I opened mine I found a box with a cute pair of earrings inside

But no piercings were allowed at school so I put them in my bag and then grabbed the rest of my things

Then headed to class

>•————————————————————————•<

The student election and speeches were going to happen after lunch. So we had a little while before that.

Muzan walked in and took attendance.

He was about to leave to help with the auditorium.

"Ms. L/n would you mind coming with me to help?"

"Of course sir."

I got up and walked out with him.

>•————————————————————————•<

While I was walking with him it was quiet. But it was an awkward quiet. It honestly got so awkward I started up conversation

"Not to be rude sir but...why did you ask me in particular to help?"