第29章

~Last night~

Douma had missed a whole day of school cause he was 'busy'

Last time we saw douma he was in the basement prepared to teach a certain someone a lesson. Hence why he missed school.

He was finishing up when it was time to go to school. But he simply had to much to do that he couldn't go to school that day.

He had to clean his clothes and 'tools' making sure to add hydrogen peroxide.

Then he had to make preparations to take the girl back to her home, Basically a reverse kidnapping.

"Ok so first. I have to make sure she is knocked out completely, perhaps some chloroform should do the trick. Second. sneak into her house without her parents or possible siblings noticing. And finally, make sure nobody not even neighbors see me. Then I'll just go home.

He put on full black attire and tied his hair back so it wouldn't get in the way.

So that's what he did, he knocked the poor girl out with chloroform. Douma stuffed the girl into a crate along with some pillows and blankets on top. He pulled up a pick up app. The driver didn't know what was going on, douma explained how he needed to stop by a friends house to drop off some stuff for him. They got there quickly but the plan took a little longer than expected because once he was dropped off he needed to wait for the driver to leave. But he was just sitting there!

Douma would constantly peek behind a corner to see if he's left. Eventually the driver did drive off. Wether it was because he needed to pick somebody else up or because he kept noticing douma peek at him from behind a corner every five minutes. I'll let you decided.

He finally could put his plan into action. He took the girl out the box and went over her gate into her backyard. Douma looked at all possible windows. The girls mother and father were in the kitchen. The girl had a brother that was napping. The girls room was right across from her brothers room above the living room.

There wasn't a tree he could climb but there was a vertical garden wall covered in vines and leafs. He had no choice but to climb that with the girl over his shoulder.

Sneaking through the window was a bit of the challenge considered how he had to be quiet, was carrying an unconscious girl, and he was really tall. But once he got in he stealthy walk to the girls room then laid her on the bed. He had to climb back out through the window but he heard walking nearby. Luckily there was a closet in the hallway he hid in.

"Who left this window open? It's freezing outside!"

A women said closing the window. It was actually really loud, so douma knew at that instant that he can't go out the window.

Once he heard the women walk away he sneaked out of the closet and made his way downstairs. The father was in the living room pacing back and fourth.

He wife then called for him in the kitchen.

The man then left and douma took that chance to walk out the front door quietly.

Once he did he picked up his box called for another driver.

The driver arrive and took him home.

He was practically beaming with happiness. He honestly almost doesn't believe he was able to do that.

Once he got home he got ready for bed and when he laid down he said to himself

"Mission accomplished."

>•————————————————————————•<

Your POV: