第42章

Your POV:

I got up and for once I was up before Obanai

'Now it's my turn to make breakfast!'

I decide on a classic. Eggs and bacon with a side of toast. Maybe some fresh squeezed oranges juice.

The oranges have been there for a while and I want to use them before they go bad. I also looked in the kitchen once and saw I had a juicer.

As I was making breakfast and the juice I got a notification.

I was shocked by what I read.

Our school had been completed vandalized! The classrooms and the outside. We won't have school for the rest of the week.

I was honestly shocked. I looked through the photos and my mouth jumped dropped to the floor. The people who vandalized it had completely trashed all the rooms.

I put my phone down and focused on breakfast and continued working on it.

>•————————————————————————•<

Obanai POV:

I woke to the smell of eggs and bacon.

I walked down to see y/n setting up the table

She looked over to me

"Good morning Obanai! I made breakfast!"

'She made breakfast? But I always make breakfast.'

"Oh. You made breakfast?"

"Mhm! I woke up early and I decided it was my turn to make breakfast. Also we don't have school for the rest of the week."

"Why?"

Y/n then pulled out their phone and showed me what happened to our school, it was a train reck!

"Wow. I wonder how they managed to do all that in one night, without being caught."

"Yeah it's strange. Oh! The food getting cold let's eat."

I took a bit and it was delicious. I could feel the love she put into making this food.

"Is it okay? I know it's nowhere near as good as your food. Your the much better cook I will admit."

She was delusional! This is the best meal I've had in my entire life.

"It's good y/n. Don't be so hard on yourself."

"Sorry it's a force of habit to put myself down, maybe as a coping method for some trauma I might have. Hmmm... but I also just insult myself as a joke. Like I'll call myself ugly or fat as a joke."

Why would she say such terrible things about herself?! Even as a joke! She's a goddess that walks among the earth!

"Please don't do that. Even as a joke. It kinda makes me sad."

"Oh I'm sorry. I've been getting out of the habit of doing it. Sometimes it's just slips of my tongue. Oh! Before I forget, want some orange juice? I made it fresh."

"Yes that sounds nice."

She then poured me some orange juice

>•————————————————————————•<

Your POV:

As I was watching tv I thought of something I should do. Which was text Miss Tamayo. I want to discuss with her about my current situation.

Me: Miss Tamayo?

Doctor Tamayo: hello y/n. Is there something the matter?

Me: I would like to discuss my 'situation' with you.