If you insist

It was very early in the morning, but Stevie couldn't fall back to sleep, while Lindsey didn't seem to be waking up any time soon. She spent at least an hour waiting, lying by his side until she had had enough. She began touching him with her fingertips, placing kisses on his bare chest, but he didn't even stir. Knowing she had to be more creative, she slid her hand down his body and into his pajama bottoms. That brought him back to consciousness much quicker than she thought it would, as she smiled lovingly at him.

"Morning."

"A certainly good morning!" 

She propped herself up on her elbow, leaning in for a kiss. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you and I love my present." 

"Oh? I had some plans..."

"I wouldn't want to ruin them, would I?"

"If I were you, I would let me continue."

"Please... I'm all yours!"

She pulled the covers away from them completely, straddling his waist. Her golden hair was shielding them from the morning sun as she bent down to kiss his lips, to which he responded immediately, unable to keep himself from touching her. After a proper good morning and a happy birthday kiss, she started moving lower, gently nibbling his skin on her way down. She touched him through his still clothed lower half of the body, causing him to close his eyes and start breathing slightly heavier. Her eyes were fixed on his crotch, then she looked back up at him, biting her bottom lip. She kissed just above the waistband of his pajama pants, then eased them off down his legs completely. He felt her tongue give him one slow lick from the bottom to the very tip of his length. She made sure her lips were moisturized, before taking him into her mouth. She wasn't in a rush as she had him at her mercy, teasing him with her tongue as if he was her favorite flavor. She watched him the whole time relishing the power she held over him, gaining satisfaction from his tightly shut eyes. His hands tangled in her hair, giving her a sign, but she didn't stop, giving her best performance and he awarded her with a throaty version of her given name.

"That felt like heaven." He felt her smile against his lips. "I love you so much."

"Just because I gave you a good blowjob?"

"Good? Sweetheart, that was the best!" She chuckled as he pulled her back to a lying position. "And no, not only because of that. I love you because you gave me the family I wanted, because you're beautiful, inside and out, because you're talented in more than one sphere of life." He winked adding the last part. "Because I wake up with you every morning, because you make me laugh and we have a great time together, always. Because... simply because I get to hold you and tell you all this."

"I can't top that right now, but I do love you very much, Linds." She pecked him on the lips, a little teary-eyed.

They had the luxury of another hour or so to spend together, before Aaron demanded their attention. Lindsey went to the nursery, while Stevie went to shower first, then she went downstairs, where both her men were waiting for breakfast. 

~

It was only after nine in the evening, when the guests, who had gathered to celebrate Lindsey's birthday, started leaving, all being very understanding of this little family. Christine was the last one to leave. She said goodbye to Lindsey, then moved to give Stevie a tight hug.

"I couldn't be happier for you. What the two of you have is beautiful, Stevie, it really is."

"I wish I had listened to you sooner."

"Oh, wait... You just... You admitted you were wrong?"

"Wipe that grin off your face, Christine! But yes, and it's all thanks to you and your big mouth."