On my block (P3.)

A couple of months had passed since Valentine's quince, and it was now summer. For Valentina, this meant summer school classes in her oh so favorite subject literature. From the time since her quince, Mario had moved in with Oscar and were officially engaged. The two, were a modern day couple raising two teenagers along with Ray who was crashing on the couch.

"Princessá wake up, it's time for you first day." Oscar said as he came into Valentinas room.

She sighed. "UGHHHH."

"Attitude." Was all Oscar said as he left of room.

Recently, Oscar had been noticing changes with Valentina to coincide with a rebellious streak. Oscar had decided to be patient with his child. He knew his sweet Valentina was in there some where.

"Did she get up?" Caesar said as he got ready to hang with his friends for the day.

"You know her." Oscar said as he sat back on the couch and lit a cigarette.

Valentina walked out of her room dressed in a tube top and the shortest shorts she could find. She had her hair all down with a full face of make up looking as if she were 23. If her papá we're gonna make her go to summer school, she was going to enjoy it.

"Valentina Santos, what are you wearing?" Oscar asked.

"Clothes papa, can't you tell." She replied back snarky .

"Val, why don't you change

"Val, why don't you change." Ceaser asked eating his oatmeal.

"You're not my father." She snapped.

"But I am." Oscar intervened. "Now go change."

"But papa, I like this outfit." Val pouted.

Ray smirked. Staying with his family for a couple of moths, made him understand the dynamics and love them.

"Valentina do as your father asks please." Ray interjected.

"I don't have to listen to you, you're nobody. So mind your business and leave mine the hell alone." Valentina yelled.

Ray stood shocked and so did Caesar. Oscar of the other hand, had to rain in his wayward.

He grabbed Valentinaby the arm, and rained down countless smacks.

"Owww papa. I was joking, I'm sorry!" Val cried.

"Unless you want a full on ass whooping right now in front of everyone, change your attitude and change your damn clothes and do it right now." Oscar threatened as he relit his cigarette.