Macgyver 3

"Reagan, you can't go." Riley said to her sister as she packed her bag.

"Ri you got the same message I did, Dad is in trouble and he needs out help, so I'm coming to bring him home." Regan said as she packed the rest of her stuff.

"If you are truly doing that, why don't you tell Mac?" Riley questioned.

Regan rolled her eyes. "Ri you know he would never go for it and he would ban us from doing it. So, I would rather have forgiveness that permission."

"It wasn't solid intel Rea, that is why you should not go." Riley said trying to convince her sister once more that it was a terrible idea to try to bring their father home when the threat for them was so big.

"Riley either you are coming with me or you can stay here, I really don't care but I refuse to let our father be killed because we didn't do anything to save him when we could have."

Last week, the team received intel that someone was coming after Jack on his special oop assignments. Mac and Maddie believed that the intel was bad and decided to go some more investigating into it, and but Reagan and Riley wanted to go in swinging. Mac had told them and the entire team to stand down, until they had more information, but Reagan  did not want to do that.

"Well if you are going then I'm going to." Riley said.

"No Riley, I love you, but you are just our tech genius. This is real field work and needs to be taken seriously. I can't take care of the bad guys if I'm also worried about you." Reagan said whole heartedly. She would never forgive herself if something happy to her sister.

"That's why I'm coming with you." Booser said as he walked in the room.

"Bos-." Reagan started. "No Reagan either I come or I tell Mac, Jack is a father to me the only one I've had, and I won't lose him, not to this." He said as he marched in with his bag.

"Okay." Reagan said.

"I am also coming, but I promise to stay out of the field, and just be tech support." Riley said.

Reagan sighed, she knew she could not talk any of them out of it. But she knew that her to go over the risk.

"Okay, but you need to know that this can result in death, and if we don't die by the hand of the enemy,then Mac or dad will for SURE kill us." Reagan said as they both shook their heads.

"Okay let's go."

~

"What was so important for this emergency meeting?" Desi said as she walked into headquarters.

"Yeah Maddie, it's the middle of the night." Mac said.

"Yeah and where is everyone else?" Desi said noting they were the only ones there.

"As far as I know they spend the night with Booser, a sibling catch up thing Reagan called it." Mac said. "But they should be here by now."

"Well, that's why I called, I received some classified information of three agents loading a plane using fake identities." Maddie said as she pulled up a picture of Riley, Boser and Reagan.

"Tell me they didn't." Mac said.