On My Block (P2.)

"Hey Sweetheart..." Oscar said as Valentina walked in. She ignored him. "Are you still mad at me?" He asked as he pulled her chin up.

"You banned Cesar." She yelled. "He is my brother as much as you are my mano and Papá." She turned back to her bed as a tear slipped out.

"Princessá, Cesar should have done what he should have done and he didn't which caused a whole bunch of shit to pop off." He sighed as he turned her around.

"Look at me, for the time being their is a truce, BUT I want you to stay away from Cesar in the Street." He spoke as she nearly flipped her shit.

"He is my mano to, and I know you have the option of not letting him back in the gang, but I will see him whenever I want to." Valentina screamed.

He sighed again.

"We both know not a prophet will touch a single hair on my head. Truce or no truce, you know I'm untouchable." She smirked. Valentina was a special case in the mist of the gang war. She was the untouchable. Her mother, she had a different from, Cesar and Oscar, her mother was the leader of the prophets, and her father the leader of the Santos. She was what the two gangs called no mans land. Not a single head of her hair was meant to be touched by not a single person within freeridge.

"Yah, yah, You and I both know I don't give a damn about that and what I say goes." Oscar sounded off.

"UGHHH! I don't. I'm not, not going to see Cesar, he is my brother and just because you say not to see him it doesn't mean I'm not going to."

"Finnnne Valentina, but ONLY on the Santos Street."

~
Six month had  past since Cesar was banned. His status in the home was reinstated, and the three amigos were finally back together. The group of friends had so graciously taken down the prophets who tried to kill Cesar, and Oscar got the Santos to lay off of him and get out of the gang. Things were going right for once and everyone seemed to be happy.

Valentina's quince was coming up and she could help but be very excited.

Valentina and Cesar were walking home from Jamals house after an earlier team meeting of planning her quince,  as they saw a strange man hanging by the tree in front of their house.

"Hey, Cesar who is that?" Valentina asked as it had been a crazy couple of months with taking down the prophets, and recently being kidnapped by the new Santos leader Cuchilous, so they had to stay on guard.

"I don't know but hurry and get inside." Cesar said.

As they both got inside Cesar threw his stuff down and yelled to Oscar

"Hey there's some dude posted up in the front yard."

"What?!" Oscar yelled as grabbed his gun and made his way outside.

"Both if you stay here, ESPECIALLY YOU Valentina." Oscar stated.