Lost Love

FOR darknessofworlds

Kai x Kol FanFic

Kai Parker was a guy

Kai Parker was a guy. A party guy. Not the best guy ever, but I tried, sometimes. He loved excitement and to try new things. So, after he had gotten into it with the Brady bunch of Mystic Falls life was dull.

His excitement was slowly dwindling down, he had killed Joe and her twins or at least tried to. He tried to make Damon choose to let Bonnie die, or wake Elena. Can you believe he chose Bonnie after he had given him a way to be with his long lost life. Of course Damon choose the noble thing, then he ripped his head from his body. Little did Damon know that was nothing but an apparition, but Kai knew he had to get out of Mystic Falls fast, or Damon would come for him and he wouldn't be happy. BUT there was thing one big thing he needed to figure out first. Where was he to go? What was he to do? He had no one since he killed his sister, and made enemies out of everyone in Mystic Falls literally.

He took out his phone and called someone.

"Emily love, what have you been up to?"

"What do you want Kai?" She snapped in the phone.

"Still mad about that little spell are we?" He chuckled. "Listen about that I will lift it right now off you and your whole family if you tell me where is the best place to be in the world right now?"

"Paris." She said instantly. He sighed.

"The best place for me sweetheart not you, you know I'm a party animal."

She thought for a second. "New Orleans, and don't call me sweetheart."

"Oh darling don't flatter yourself you know you're not my type....but what might be going on down there?" He questioned more.

"Marti Gracis." Was all she stated before she hung up the phone. Kai sighed. None of his friends loved him. He took a minute lifted the curse and went to be set on his way to the party city of the month New Orleans.

Kai called her back, "Listen, I need one last favor I need a protection spell, cloaking spell, I need my self not to look like myself once I get to New Orleans." He said as she sighed and hung up.

"So rude." Kai said as he felt the spell of protections turned him into someone else on the outside. He looked down as a text came through on his phone. "Done." Was all the number said. "Never call or text me again." Followed the earlier text.

It's not like he was bent on being an asshole all of his life, but something tragic had happened to him when he was younger. Kai, even though he didn't look, or act like it was 600 plus years old. He wasn't always the bad guy. He had a rough life. Four hundred years ago, he was married. He was not only married to the most handsome fella around, but to the dashing, most charming, most violent man alive, his name was Kol Mack. I know right, Mack, whose last name is Mack. They would always laughed about that, but Kai still took his last name anyway. They were married for all of 200 years, then suddenly Kol disappeared, never to be seen again. When Kai, being the skillful witch his is, tried to do a locator spell to find his amazing husband, it was revealed his died. Or, he was killed. This turned Kai violent towards everyone who was ever around him. Kol going missing turned Kai Mack back into Kai Parker, the ruthless killer who cares nothing of himself or others. Kai never was the same.