MacGyver

"Reagan who are you going with Jack or I?" Mac asked as he was getting fed up with the girls back and fourth.

"Ugh, why do I have to go with either one of you I mean Mac, Riley and Bozer have to go because they never did survival training, but I have, and I don't want to go with Jack and Maddie because they are going to save Ethan and his family." Reagan said with such disgust.

"So why can't I just stay home."

"You know exactly why you can't stay home Reagan

"You know exactly why you can't stay home Reagan." Jack reminded. The girl sighed. She hated having a 'dad' and 'brother' who cared about her so much and if she partied all night long after they told her not to, she was twenty five for God's sake.

"Yeah I'm grounded I know." She said as she subconsciously felt her backside. After Mac was done with her and Riley she never wanted to think about another party for quite a while.

"Young lady you have two options here, chose or I will choose for you." Jack demanded full papa mode turning on.

Mac sighed his 'lil sis'

Mac sighed his 'lil sis'. Reagan and Riley were sisters. Born and raised by their mom and Jack, although Jack was not their birth father, he was close to it and better.

Mac who was their 'big older brother' who always looked out for them. Bozer was their 'younger brother' who always got them into trouble, and Maddie was the fierce but strict aunt who always had their back.

Together they were all a family and their protector was papa Jack. The one who kept everyone in line even when they didn't want him to.

"Fineeeee I choose." She looked at both of her options. She thought about how her dad was still upset with her but never really promised any punishment, but remembered how Mac had promised her punishment if she did anything wrong or out of line. "Dad.."

"Great now if this family meeting is over, Reagan get your stuff we have to leave ASAP." Maddie said. "Yes ma'am." She sighed. She did now want to go. Maybe it was a good idea to go with Mac.

"Hey sis just say bye we are about to head out, are you going to be ok." Riley asked her younger sister seeing as she knows she has had problems with Ethan every since the team had rescued him.