The Originals

This one shot is for zxaynmalik

"You really have to loosen up Jasmine." Yoselin, daughter of the noble Original Elijah Mikealson, said to her twin sister.

Jasmine scoffed. "Yeah with our family I think not." She said as she shut her locker about to walk outside.

"Jazzy, tonight I think we should go to a party." Yosie said as her sister instantly shot her head towards her.

"For one we are sophomores, what party could you have possibly been invited to, and for two you KNOW that dad grounded us so absolutely not." Jasmine said as she walked out of the school building waiting for her father.

"Come on sis.....you know you want to.." Yosie said.

"No I really don't want to, I want to finish out my ground and not have a sore ass after it so there ya go." She finished off as their dad pulled up in his Mercedes. Mikaelsons regardless is anything, they always go in style.

Every since the twins were babies Elijah always had them in the best. To be the best, you must dress the best, he would say to his two girl. Raising teenage girls without the help of a mother, was hard, but he cherish every day if it.

"Hi daddy." Jasmine said about to get in the car.

"Hello and how are my two favorite girls doing today

"Hello and how are my two favorite girls doing today." He smiled towards them.

"Great..." Yosie said as she went to get in the car.

"Daddy.... so I was wondering, can I PLEASE like pretty Please go to a party tonight?" Yosie asked as she dashed her eyes up to her father.

"No.." He answered as he started the car.

"But dad..." She whined. "Please you can double my grounding, just for this one nights." She tried again.

"I will double it if you continue to ask me, after I tell you no again. Absolutely not, you are ground and for a very good reason I might add."

She rolled her eye and huffed in her seat. They drove a little longer.

"Yoselin?" Elijah questioned. "Yea." Yosie cut sharply towards her father upset he refused to let her go to the party.

"One it would serve you well to lose your attitude before I remind you where disrespect lands you and two, what did you do to your hair?"  He said as he grabbed the strand pink strand in her hair.

The two twins shot their eyes towards each other. "When I sent you to school this morning, you didn't have this." He stated, waiting for her to explain.

"I dyed it." She said looking towards the ground.

"And when did you come to the conclusion and to the action to do so?" He asked genuinely confused.