Party of Five

A/N: In this one shot, the background is 5 years ago, the Acosta's parents were deported to Mexico, their oldest son had taken his siblings into his care.

Emilio: oldest brother
Sofía: 2nd oldest
Lucia: 3rd oldest (twin)
Beto: 4th oldest (twin)
Valentina: 5th oldest
Ralfa: youngest

"Hey, Oscar." Sofía the second oldest Acosta said.

"Hey sweetheart." Oscar the restaurant manager and long time family friend replied.

"Where's Emilio?" Lucia questioned the third oldest Acosta child asked Oscar.

"He's still out?" Beto questioned, the fourth oldest Acosta child.

"I just wanna make sure Rafa was all right before I put the pressure back on him." Oscar said as he walked over cleaning the restaurant up.

"Well, Rafa's fully recovered." Sofía said.

"It's Emilio who isn't." Beto finished.

"You know, this whole thing really spooked him." Sofia said. "You guys are acting like this wasn't to be expected, when Beto got sick last year he didn't let him out of his sight for 3 months."

"Yeah he didn't." Beto said.

"I don't think he's ready to let the baby out of his sight." Sofía said.

[CELL PHONE CHIMES.]

"Oh, wait, he's texting me right now." Lucia said. "Says he wants us to bring him back an order of the shrimp diablo, and to make sure that we aren't out to late."

"Let him know there's stuff here he really needs to take care of." Sofía said. "And tell Val that we are getting ready leave, we can't be late again."

"Valentina, did you finish your homework?" Sofía asked as they were all getting ready to go.

"No?" She asked.

"VAL!" Sofía yelled.

"I'm sorry."

"You are going to have to explain to Emilio, why it isn't done." Sofía said.

"But Sofía, he's going to spank me." Val pouted.

"Well you should've thought about that before, he might skin me alive for you not doing it. He texted me 30 minutes ago asking was it complete and I said yes, your second chance is to finish it in the car." Sofía said.

"I am do it." Val said.

"Well you have 15 minutes to so.....Alright Acosta's let's roll."

~

"Ready to have some fun?" Lucia said. As Beto and Sofía laughed.

The Acostas children were having a small get together In the middle of the day. Not caring they were suppose to be in school or that anything would happen to them. Knowing that Emilio would be at work all day and he would be home till later they were living without a care in the world.

"Drinks bitches." Lucia said as Emilio walked in the house.

He paused staring around at the sight in front of him.

"Acostas in the kitchen." He yelled. "And everyone else get out."

"Now." He demanded.

~

"Oh my god we are in soooo much trouble." Lucia said.

"How did I let this happen?" Sofía said.

"He's going to kill us." Beto said

They paused talking when Emilio came back in the room.