Suits

"Mike!" Gabriella yelled to her "surrogate" brother, as he say in his desk twirling around

"Hmmm, What are you doing aren't you suppose to be gather cases files for Harvey?" She questioned as she sat on top of his desk.

"And aren't you suppose to be putting together a dissertation for Samantha." Mike sassed back.

"And weren't you both suppose to be doing your job?" Rachel came in and asked.

"What about you sis? Huh? I don't see your ass sitting anywhere near, a desk, looking at those legal documents." Gabriella sassed back to her older "sis" who was the paralegal at the very prestigious firm while the other two were associates to two of the most successful lawyers at the firm.

"Any I don't see any of your asses sitting anywhere, anytime soon if you ALL don't do your jobs." The man of the hour, the almost lead man in charge, the "father" of the three, as they would call it.

The paralegal and the two associates, have been surrogate children to the partner and the CEO of the Law-Firm for five years now.

Gabriella jumped off Mike's desk quickly and made her way back to her own

"You three get back to work, Oh and dinner tonight at the office." Harvey said that left really no room for debate.

"Dinner, sorry, can't got stuff to do." Gabriella said.

"Yeah and I'm assisting her with that stuff." Rachel said.

"I'm going out with Trevor so sorry." Mike added.

Harvey turned to looked at all of his kids. "Did it look like I was asking you because if so, I wasn't you all are coming that is that." He said as he walked away.

"i'M TeLLiNg YoU, AnD THaT'S tHaT. I'm not going and that's that" Gabriella mimicked as the other two cracked up.

"Yeah me too." Rachel said. They all continued laughing, that was until the senior partner showed back up, which hushed them up right away.

"What's wrong guys?." She asked as she felt twenty stinging swats on her ass.

"Ow-ow- Dad- sorry it was a joke." Gabriella said as Harvey let her go.