Macgyver 2

"Reagan, Honey, I'm about leave." Jack said as  he gatherd his bags. She stood there with tears in her eyes.

"DADDDDDY! Please don't go....plllllleeeeaseeeee." She broke down and cried for Jack. Tears slipped for his eyes as he held her.

"Oh baby, I know you don't want me to go but I have to, I have to find the man before he finds us and hurt my kids." He kissed the top of her head.

"I don't want you to go." Jack was the only father Regan had known her entire life, the only one who had been there for her, and consistent. The one man who she loved with everything in her was now being deployed on a mission, to find a man who he thought was dead a long time ago.

"Reagan I have to.." He said again as he opened his arms for his other crying daughter Riley. At least Riley wasn't with the show.

"If you do I WILL never forgive you." Reagan yelled breaking away from his arms.

"Reagan sweetheart please, you have to understand I have to do this."

"So what are you going to just leave us now? Throw us away forget about us? Huh?"

"Reagan for one I will call you and Ri everyday, two no matter where I am I will ALWAYS BE YOUR FATHER, and none of that is going to change. I will always-love you." He said to her.

"Yeah well I've decided that I won't love you, and I will act out everyday you are gone." She said satisfied although she sounded more like a child than her  normal 24 year old self would have ever hoped, she fathomed saying this would get him to stay, but instead it changed his soft side stern in a heartbeat.

" She said satisfied although she sounded more like a child than her  normal 24 year old self would have ever hoped, she fathomed saying this would get him to stay, but instead it changed his soft side stern in a heartbeat

"Reagan Amanda Dalton, I want you to hear me and hear me well, I am and will always be your father, so as so long as I have breathe in my body you will respect these people while I am away. There better not be any serious problems because if there are, you can expect to deal with me as soon as I get off the plane, exactly where you stand. You are better that what you are acting right now. I want to see it and see it NOW!" Jack demanded as everyone in the perimeter stared at her, Jack, and Riley.

"Yess sir.." She said as fresh tears came down her face. He softened up immediately again and opened his arms for both his girls to come crawling back in them.

"I love you girls, and I have to go now. While I am gone though you both are to stay with Mac-."

"With MAC?" Riley questioned. "What do our own houses not work anymore?" Reagan said cheeky.

Jack turned her around and swatted her five times. "Ow." She rubbed her butt. "No more of that attitude from you young lady."

"Yes sir."

"But yes, I want you two to be close to your brothers. Mac and Bozer will take care of you." He said.

"More like we'll be taking care of them." Riley sassed. Which earned her swats from an approaching Mac.