Chapter 6: The Remaining Feeling

Warning: I don't know why I put warning but they will have a little skinship here but it just a little. Just a little.

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo decided to book an inn for a night before they continue their journey back to Biyu Land. Although, the walk didn't take that long but Xiao Zhan is tired enough to even continue a single step. Both of them ended up sharing a room since most of the room in the inn is full.

Xiao Zhan hissed at the taste of liquor in his hand, this is the second time he had a liquor that doesn't taste bad but it not as good as the one he had in Biyu. He think maybe Biyu has the best wine in the world. He chuckled softly at himself and took another sip, filling his throat. He glanced at Wang Yibo who meditating in the table at the end of the room.

He wanted to start a conversation. He always started the conversation. Xiao Zhan grinned. He stand up and walk around the table, stepping closer towards Yibo. He set his drink down on the table not far, not letting go and sit down in front of him. He continued to drink while staring closely at Wang Yibo's feature. Xiao Zhan can see many feelings hidden underneath this mask of stoic face. The feelings that caught him off guard when he's not aware.

"What do you need?" Wang Yibo said, not bothered by Xiao Zhan's dangerous gaze. Eyes still shutting close.

Xiao Zhan snickered, taking another sip.

"Nothing, just wondered if you are asleep or not?" He said and it's not a lie either.

Since there is only one bed in this room, he wondered how are they going to sleep and he can't bear looking at Wang Yibo just sleep while sitting down like a monk. He can't. He pity them.

Xiao Zhan eyes soon fell on the green sword that leaned perfectly on the wall next to Wang Yibo's sword... what is name?

"Bo-di, what do you name your sword?" He asked.

Wang Yibo still not reacting, not even give a glimpse at Xiao Zhan. However he answered silently.

"Liuxia" he said.

Xiao Zhan nodded.

What a nice name. He thought to himself.

He turned around to see his sword in the far corner of the bed, leaned still there. Now he have a sword and he don't what to make good use of it. He don't even know where he will go from here. Xiao Zhan huffed loudly as he set his drink down. He felt a little drunk but that doesn't stop him from keeping a conversation going.

"Bo-di ah, why would they asked you to go find the sword's owner? Can't they find it themselves? Aren't they powerful enough to do that?" He asked, voice getting rough as he shut his eyes. Feeling sleepy.

Wang Yibo finally open his eyes for the first time since they entered the room. He glanced at Xiao Zhan who leaned on his table.

"Don't you know?" He asked.

Xiao Zhan shook his head, still responding to Wang Yibo's words.

"I don't know, that's why I asked," he said.

Wang Yibo frowned. Wang Yibo wonder why he don't know about it. Wang Yibo suspected that from the way he said it, Xiao Zhan clearly inexperienced in cultivation world.

"Royals weren't allowed to participate in other activities that unrelated with them," Wang Yibo explained.

Xiao Zhan opened his eyes.

Oh...

He didn't know about this not did he care though. He nodded.

"I see, so they seek cultivators help when they need to and you happened to be one of those cultivator they asked for help," he said.