Chapter 13: The Legendary Silver Strings

*Note: Silver Strings is Yin Xian 银弦 in Chinese.

"Come on, I help you shower," Xiao Zhan said, taking off his robes in front of Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo had a slight panic attack there. His face is burning red as he saw Xiao Zhan's muscles just flexing in front of him barely. He gulped looking down at his own laps.

"D-don't worry, I can shower by myself," he said.

He can't let his guard down, not this time for sure. Xiao Zhan sighed, cupping his own waist.

"Why are you so stubborn huh?" He said. He stepped closer which Wang Yibo flinched and stepped back.

Xiao Zhan let him fall to the bed before he started to pulling Wang Yibo's robes off.

"Hey! Zhan Fu! What are you doing!?" Wang Yibo shouted, struggling to make him stop.

Xiao Zhan halted, he stares at Wang Yibo who looked like he could kill him in the second. Xiao Zhan stood up.

"What else am I doing? It's obvious I'm taking your clothes off. If you don't want me to, just take it off yourself and let me help you shower," he said.

Wang Yibo sat up and huffed, he glares at Xiao Zhan before pointing to the wall.

"Turn around, please?"

Xiao Zhan shrugged, turning around.

"I thought we were men. We clearly had the same asset. Why are you still so shy to see other party's property?" He asked, not feeling a little shame at all.

Wang Yibo gulped, standing up after taking his clothes off. The only thing he still wear is his pants.

"I'm done," he said.

Xiao Zhan turned back around and disappointed with what he seeing. He frowned, index finger pointing at the pants.

"You seriously going to keep that on, it already look torn enough," he said.

Wang Yibo blushed. He can't handle this kind of humiliation.

"Don't look," he said.

Xiao Zhan nodded, shutting his eyes and covered it witg his arm. Wang Yibo quickly pulled it off and tosing away. He covered it with hands and finally ask Xiao Zhan to opened his eyes. Xiao Zhan grinned.

"Like this better," he said. He stepped closer and lifted Wang Yibo up. Princess carrying him to the bathtub. Wang Yibo had to bit his tongue to not scream at the skin to skin contact they have.

Xiao Zhan gently put him down inside the hot water, he lifted the injured leg and let it rest on the wall of the tub that has towel on it so Wang Yibo can feel comfortable. Xiao Zhan took the small piece of cloth and give it to Wang Yibo.

"In case you want to cover yours while we get you clean," he said.

Wang Yibo took it furiously and put it on his- you know. Then Xiao Zhan started to pulling the hair pieces out of Wang Yibo's hair. Let the hair fall loosely onto the floor. He took the water dipper and pour it on Wang Yibo's hair before he washed it with the flower shampoo. Wang Yibo grabbed the soap and started to wipe himself with it. It all goes in comfortable silence. Xiao Zhan take another scoop of water and started to rinse Wang Yibo's hair. After it clean, he dried it and moved away to sit next to Wang Yibo who sit still inside the bathtub. Xiao Zhan look away waiting for him to finish.

"I feel so humiliated," Wang Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan chuckled "Humiliated? You look like you enjoy it though," he said looking back Wang Yibo.