Chapter 12: The First Spark of Everlasting Love

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes, sitting there with Wang Yibo's head on his shoulder. The dark mists on his rib and other injuries slowly disappear and his body were perfect as it were before the fights. Xiao Zhan opened his eyes, he don't know what has happened to him. The sword in his hold has a strange energy that be able to control Xiao Zhan both mentally and psychically.

He glanced at Wang Yibo who still unconscious next to him. The way his chest slowly moving up and down, breathing softly as he is sleeping. He look away and sighed. Once again, with mind starting to remembering the scene just now. The turtle that they saw looked like what he used to hear as a child. Xuanwu black tortoise.

Xiao Zhan shook his head. Soon he moved away and started to learn how to produce more core energy while he waited for Wang Yibo to woke up.

"Zhan ge," he heard after hours of silence.

Xiao Zhan opened his eyes and glanced at Wang Yibo. The man still unconscious however his position seems uncomfortable for him. Xiao Zhan leaned closer and hug Wang Yibo's shoulder. Bring it close to him so Wang Yibo can lay on his chest once again. Xiao Zhan inhaled a deep breath and exhaled softly.

"You must have a bad dream," Xiao Zhan muttered. Hand reaching up to caressed the soft skin.

Xiao Zhan stared for long he didn't realise it when he started to lean in for a kiss.

"Ngh..." Wang Yibo groaned.

Which startle Xiao Zhan from his daydream. He pulled away and covered his mouth with his other palm.

"Shoot, I shouldn't do that," he mumbled.

He glanced at Wang Yibo who don't show any sign of awake. Xiao Zhan sighed relieve. He grabbed his outer robe he took off to dry it few hours ago and covered Yibo's body.

Xiao Zhan started to regret his action after that.

"Shit, if he know this he will kill me. Haish, since when did I started become a pervert," he cringed at himself.

He pouted, looking around once more.

At this point, we shouldn't have any enemies left. I should find a way out, he thought.

He glanced at Wang Yibo.

Nope, not now. I need to wait until he is conscious enough so we can look for it together. Even better, I can ask Yibo to use his Guqin to seek spirit's help.

Xiao Zhan nodded, satisfied with his plan. Little did he know, Wang Yibo was awake from the kiss and now is tiredly blushing on Xiao Zhan's chest. He heard how fast Xiao Zhan's heart beating and it pulled him into another round of dream.

From hours turned to day, Wang Yibo finally opened his eyes for the first time. He look around only to find Xiao Zhan setting a bon-fire. Xiao Zhan noticed the movement and look up, smiling wide at Wang Yibo. He is kneeling not far from Wang Yibo reach but it's close enough that his aura make Wang Yibo blushing harder.

Especially after he remember what happened during his unconscious. He gulped.

"Good morning, I guess. Is your leg okay?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Wang Yibo nodded, checking his leg. The wound has dried itself but it still hurt if he touch it.

"It's fine," Wang Yibo replied.

He looked up to see Xiao Zhan's wounds but didn't find any.

"How about you? Are your wounds alright?" He asked.

Xiao Zhan glanced to his rib before he cover it with his palm. He chuckled.

"Ah, I'm alright. It healing quite well," he said.