Lose Control

So Give Me A Choice is eligible for The 2021 Wattys and idk if I should go for it... but anyways smut :D- wrote this whilst blasting noeasy and red lights in particular

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🐺⋅.} ────── ⊰

Felix whined deep in his throat, having no choice but to let the alpha flip him onto his back, his body faltering with exhaustion and frustration from the multiple denied orgasms Chan drove him through.

He had three fingers pulsing through him, the alpha switching his pace before Felix could adjust every time, dragging out his building release only to pull away completely, staring intently at his sobbing, quivering, moaning mate, eyes dark and glazed over in lust, jaw clenched as he held himself back from breeding the omega all over again.

However Felix sighed, his thighs finally getting a break from holding his weight up as he rested on his back, panting heavily whilst locking eyes with Chan.

Like this, the older had the perfect view of his mate, spread out in front of him, his leaking hole gaping at him- the sight enough for pearls of precum to roll down the side of his erect and angry cock.

"Channie, please I'm sorry I'm sorry," the younger huffed out, wrapping his arms around the alpha who leaned over him, Chan's lower half grinding deliciously against his touch starved crotch, pulling a soft cry from him. "Channie~ please, pleasepleaseplease-"

"No."

The alpha whispered into his ear firmly, making Felix shiver as he huffed past a whine in disagreement.

Chan pulled away completely, kissing the younger's knuckles as his hands reached out to keep him close but he continued, climbing off the bed and going to sit on the couch at the end.

His own legs were spread as he sat on the couch, a hand slowly pumping his girth and sighing with his eyes glued to Felix, who was now kneeling on the bed, facing Chan with teary eyes and a desperate pout on his lips.

"A-alpha?"

"Yes mírë?"

Chan watched as Felix gulped, wrapping his arms around him timidly. "I'm sorry I won't do it again."

"And you're forgiven," the older smirked before groaning when his thumb ran over his tip harshly.

"Then come back here," Felix whined desperately, now clutching the sheets between his fists as he shifted his weight in his knees, his lower half bordering pain. "Want you please."

"I might have forgiven you but I still want to play with you mírë."

"A-alpha-"

At this point Felix couldn't stop whining pathetically, every cell in his body telling him to please his mate, to satisfy his alpha no matter how much he craved for Chan to just fuck him senseless.

So if Chan wanted to play, he'll play.

"C'mon baby, part your legs for me," Felix did as told, shaking from the effort of keeping himself upright and holding the older's intense gaze.

"Good pup." The omega keened at the praise. "Now fuck yourself on your fingers little one, show alpha how good you can be to yourself."

Eagerly Felix spread his knees even further, ignoring how his body trembled and let his hand travel behind him, head tilting back with a deep sigh as he shoved two of his fingers into himself. He flushed brightly at the squelching sounds that followed every thrust but quickly, two fingers became four yet it wasn't enough.