Submit

Random idea in my head before I work on a few requests <3

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🐺⋅.} ────── ⊰

Chan had woken up earlier, kissing him on the head before leaving him to sleep after whispering something about patrolling borders and hunting with the alphas.

He couldn't bring the betas seeing as two of the three were pregnant and Jisung promised to take care of the pups.

And Felix.

Felix didn't think he would be any help when he couldn't even take a step without his knees buckling, body aching.

So today promised to be a calm day and the omega felt as though a few extra hours in bed would do no harm.

He didn't even complain when Jisung had joined him, dragging all five pups that were hanging off of him and dropping them besides the omega before cuddling up to the blonde happily.

Seungmin and Hyunjin were quick to join, heavily scenting their Luna, and maybe Felix was suffocating under all their weight but he wasn't going to complain- not when he was filled with contentment.

It was late afternoon when they had all rolled out of bed, the pups no longer able to sit still as they climbed and crawled around the bed and their stomachs rumbling for food.

Unsurprisingly, the alphas weren't back yet- it usually took the entire day for them to be satisfied with a good hunt, each carrying a kill each, sometimes more. They had always gone overboard, but it was endearing. Especially when they'd present the meat to Felix, sitting on their hinds, tongue lolled out and tails wagging expectantly, waiting for praise from the omega before waddling off to show off to their own mates whilst Chan helped the blonde drag the dead corpses to be skinned, gutted and preserved, but only after receiving his own pets and kisses.

If Felix's omega felt extra pleased with his alpha, then the blonde would make sure to scratch behind the large wolf's ears and peck his snout multiple times which always had the alpha wolf whining, head falling limp in his mate's hand.

Once shifted, the alpha would walk around with red ears, embarrassed by his wolf's antics but Felix was completely smitten so it was worth it.

Felix was planting ginseng flowers when Hyunjin linked him.

"Luna did Alpha mention a pack visiting?"

Felix paused immediately.

Did Chan forget to tell him? No. He never forgets these things. Maybe I didn't hear him properly whilst sleeping.

"If he did, I don't remember. What pack? I am on my way."

Felix shifted, Seungmin following him without a word.

"Okami pack- I think they are from the seas. They do not smell like us and struggle to speak our tongue. Only one is fluent. The alpha. I do not like him, Luna."

"Has he hurt you?"

Felix couldn't help but worry, an unknown rage draining his blood as he thought of this alpha touching his packmate.