Pack

Pack cuddles with the pups

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🐺⋅.} ────── ⊰

When Chan woke up, he was met with Felix's soft smile that seemed to rid him of all his sleep- a smile the alpha swears could rival the rays of the sun.

"Good morning Channie," his tender touch caressed the thin skin stretched under the older's eyes making his eyelashes flatter as he shuffled closer to his omega.

"Mornin' mírë," Chan grumbled, his dimples revealing themselves as Felix peppered his face with featherlight kisses filled with adoration. "I could get used to this again."

"You should," the blonde giggled lowly, eyes hidden in crescent moons.

But just as Felix settled once more into Chan's arms, the older sighed heavily in disappointment.

"I can smell you. Just come in already."

"Channie? Who are you-"

The door creaked open slowly to reveal Changbin with his arms crossed, face set in a stiff glare and his mate trying to hide behind the alpha tragically.

"This is Hyunjin's idea," the stout alpha uttered before casually walking in and dropping face down between Chan and Felix, with all the grace possible.

"Sorry...?"

The confused couple still in bed simultaneously snapped their head back to the entrance of the room, the long-haired beta grinning abashedly before meekly stepping in and curling around Changbin, practically cutting off blood circulation in Felix's legs.

Chan only sighed fondly, alternating between running his fingers through Changbin's and Hyunjin's hair, his heart bubbling with warmth when he noticed the beta nuzzling into Felix's wrist, scenting him lightly.

It remained calm, the four of them simply basking in each other's presence and gradually dozing off, only to startle awake when the maknaes came through, Seungmin piggybacking Minho and Jeongin with Jisung.

No one questioned their intentions when the four fit themselves onto the bed, now enveloping Chan and Felix in their cuddle pile.

But once again, they were all briskly falling asleep, despite their bodies overheating under all the pelts and blankets and each other's body warmth, Felix being hugged on either side by Jeongin and Jisung whilst Minho and Seungmin laid ontop of Changbin and Chan.

Just before closing his eyes completely, Felix couldn't help but let out a relieved sigh when he caught a glimpse of his mate- deep in a dream with not a single wrinkle or frown.

...........................

Seungmin was the first to get up, mumbling something about preparing breakfast and it was only then that Felix realised they weren't asleep for long and that the sun was still sitting low.

One by one they eventually left, Hyunjin turned in his place to look at Felix with wide eyes when he didn't bother moving.

"Aren't you gonna get up?"

"Not till everyone's out the room."

The beta's head tilted in confusion, his chin resting on the omega's abdomen that was covered by a blanket.

"Why?"

"I'm- we're naked," Felix dropped bluntly, muffling his giggles with a palm when the remaining wolves in their bed shot up and out of their room, squealing and groaning in disgust, Changbin close to banging his head on the door in his rush if it weren't for Hyunjin reaching out with a hand to protect his forehead.