. • ° ○▪︎☆▪︎○ ° • .

Random short scenarios that's been on my mind
A bit of everything,- angst, smut, fluff

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🐺⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Luna?"

The blonde omega turned at the call of his name, smiling warmly at the older alpha standing at his door, Mi-hi propped on his hip easily. Minho's three cats leisurely strolled past him and burrowed themselves into the pelts across his bed, purring in contentment.

"Ah. Is it time already?" He questioned despite already knowing the answer, approaching the two and eagerly taking the pup into his own embrace, Mihi not complaining in the slightest as she was passed on, resting her head on the omega.

Minho placed a tender kiss on her temple before smiling at Felix gratefully. "Yeah and he's moodier than usual this time- didn't even let Seungmin or Hyunjin into his nest."

This immediately caught his attention, eyebrows furrowing in worry for the beta in heat.

Jisung never refused his packmate's skinship in the early stages of his heat, when all he craved was physical contact in the form of hugs and cuddles. Until, the need to be alone with his mate was too strong. It had become a routine for them to pass the pups around as they each took their turn to dote on the affectionate beta, so it was truly uncanny to hear Jisung wanted anything but.

"Don't worry Lix," Minho comforted, combing his fingers through the luna's blonde hair and the closeness was enough for Felix to catch a whiff of the older's scent laced in the beginnings of his rut. "I'll take care of him."

The omega smiled tenderly. "I know hyung. But please call me if you need me. For anything. "

"I know Lixie."

.

....................

Mihi was softly snoring away on Chan's chest, the alpha's steadily rising and falling chest lulling her to sleep along with the older.

Felix was occupied with their twins but found himself unable to join them in their dreams, worry eating away at him.

He could feel Jisung's anxiety building, and he didn't know if it was because he was their Luna, but he was always in sync with his packmates' emotions. At times it was overwhelming but most of the time, the gentle nudges tugging at his mind were comforting- bringing him peace and security.

However right now, he was nothing but worried for the beta in heat.

So when Minho mindlinked him, spewing out words in a hurry about Jisung wanting the omega's solace, the blonde was quick to shift his pups onto his mate, hushing the alpha back to sleep when he squinted at him in a daze, before speeding to the anxious beta and his troubled mate.

He knocked, knowing it was dangerous to enter Minho's space when he was in his rut, his mate was in heat, and when he received a grunt, he swung the door open to find Jisung wrapped around Minho, the two on their bed which was covered in a messily made nest.

"Luna," Jisung whispered before parting slightly from his mate to nuzzle into the palm Felix had outstretched towards him.

When the beta looked up at him, he couldn't bhelo but notice how dilated his pupils were, or the heavy frown weighing him down.