To Be Queen

just realised that binnie and lix havent had a proper interaction as of yet so this happened because changbin comforting the younger members = canon . 

Oh and, Finally Queen

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🐺⋅.} ────── ⊰

To be Queen. 

Felix hummed to himself as his indigo eyes followed his tumbling pups play in the grass.

What did it mean to be Queen but more importantly, would he be a good Queen?

The pack were busy with preparing for his coronation, travelling to neighbouring towns, markets and packs, from their lodge to the opening in the forest they had decided to hold the occasion.

 Everyone but the omega, who was ordered to sit still, learn his part and enjoy the ride.

Truthfully, he was gutted- he wanted to help. Not watch on as his pack mates ran around like headless chickens, packed with things to accomplish.

On the other hand, he was stuck with the pups and this might just be slightly better than his own crowning, Felix decided as Hyunki pounced on Chinhae, He-a yanking on Hyunki's hair in an attempt to save her brother, Mihi giggling uncontrollably at them as she tried to braid De-a's purple hair through her laughter.

Despite the heartwarming sight, the omega couldn't help but focus on the nerves bubbling in his gut- he only had a few hours left before he'd be crowned and the sudden thought was unbearably daunting.

Never in his life did he think he'd be at this point- didn't think he'd have survived this far, expecting to turn feral, alone in his cabin back in the forest. 

But here he was, mated, with pups and a pack that shared a bond thicker than blood.

"Luna."

His head snapped to the side to see Changbin take a seat next to him in the patch of grass under the trees, a gentle smile inching across the alpha's face as he caught a glance at the pups. 

The sturdy alpha perched an arm over his propped knee and leaned back on his free hand, torso tilted to face the omega slightly, purring faintly with his eyes closed as Felix dabbed at the sweat building on his exposed forehead with the back of his palm and tightening his ponytail for him.

"To what do I owe this pleasure, Binnie?" Felix questioned, lips pulled into a taut grin.

At this, the older sighed, eyeing the omega from the corner of his eyes before continuing to gaze upon the tittering wolves ahead.

"Just thought I'd give you some company," he replied lowly.

Felix raised an eyebrow.

"Okay fine." The alpha span on his bottom to face the younger completely, legs crossed and leaning forward eagerly as he rolled the sleeves of his white shirt up to his elbows and resting them on his knees. "You looked very tense- I can smell your misery from a mile away. I know we've all been busy but you can talk to us yeah?"

Chuckling, Felix knocked their foreheads together shortly, "It's just nerves Bin. Anyone in my position will quite literally be shitting themselves with hysteria, you don't need to worry so much 'bout me."