Time Flies

This may or may not be the last chapter -haven't decided just yet.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🐺⋅.} ────── ⊰

Just as Changbin imagined, Hyunjin and Seungmin did, infact, give birth at the same time.

The older beta had gone into labor first, and his stressed pheromones, along with Changbin's was enough to push Seungmin into labour as well.

It was safe to say that Felix and Jisung were close to losing their minds trying to deal with both child births at the same time.

The alphas were of no use, other than to keep an eye on the pups, and a few hours passed, multiple screams and curses later, the betas had given birth to two healthy boys.

Changbin had rushed through the doors the moment he heard Hyunjin call out to him, and instantly burst into joyful tears at the sight of his mate holding their second pup.

They had named him MinKi, similar to his older brother, Hyunki, who had grinned at the sight of the pup and asked to hold him quietly.

Jeongin had followed after Changbin, steps much more cautious, with anxiety radiating off of him in large waves as he approached Seungmin. Chan had patted the younger alpha on the back, muttering words of encouragement before turning to Felix and hugging him from the back.

The two watched fondly as Jeongin interacted with his pup and mate.

The youngest pair named their pup  Chunghee.

Felix couldn't be happier.

Chinhae had hopped over to them, De-a and He-a holding his hand tightly, and stood besides them, peaking at the newborn pups.

The omega couldn't believe how fast his own pups were growing.

In a few more years, Chinhae would be just as tall as him, his baby girls won't be crawling around anymore and they won't be needing him as much.

The thought made him tear up.

'They'll forever be our babies, mírë.'

'I know but it doesn't make it hurt any less,' Felix sniffled, melting further into his mate.

'We can always have more pups-'

'And this is where the conversation ends.'

Felix was quick to walk away from the alpha, flushing red as Chan chuckled in amusement.

...........................

10 years later...

"Amil! Ma!"

"I'm listening baby," Felix replied, exiting the lodge to find Chinhae hopping around excitedly as Chan dragged a few dead deers between his wolf jaws.

"I did it! I finally got my first hunt!" Chinhae stopped infront of Felix, bouncing on his feet, eyes wide with contagious joy.