4b

Joint Counter Terrorist Centre -
Berlin, Germany

Her glare could make the room go cold.
No, the entire building.

After they were arrested in Bucharest, the UN special forces and the CIA decided to take them to the Joint Counter Terrorist Centre. Marcella was forced into a different car than Bucky and the others involved in the incident because no one knew who she was, what she could do, or what her intentions were. The CIA immediately assumed she also had something to do with the bombing in Vienna. It was a painful 18 hour drive. The only thing she could do was worry... and annoy the driver. She could've just hoped out, ditched Bucky and hid somewhere but decided not too. Her intuition was telling her to stay. At least she hoped it was her intuition.

The Joint Counter Terrorist Centre was massive. It was fortified with heavy walls, military personal, and a moat.

They brought each of the arrested out individually. She watched as first they took out Bucky. They were so tense about it it almost make her laugh, but that's when he looked to her one last time before getting dragged away.
He wasn't going to fight his way out of this one, that's what his eyes told her. If Barnes wasn't going to fight, so be it, but she would.

Cap and Falcon were next, T'Challa joined them. Finally once the men were inside, Marcella was taken inside the building sporting some expensive handcuffs. They put her in a bullet-proof glass interrogation room. She felt like she was a bug trapped in a glass jar. All she knew was that down the hall was Bucky. If they were in the same room, Marcella would have made the joke that it was just like the good old days. Caged, frightened and alone.

The first person to interrogate Marcella came in almost immediately as she was chained to the back of her chair. He tried to do the good cop routine, tried to charm her.

"How are you?"
"Are you a friend of Barnes?"
"How did you two meet?"
"Would you like some coffee?"

Marcella ignored him. She needed to speak to the right person, not this guy.  The agent was called out of the room because his mission was unsuccessful. After a few minutes of waiting another agent came in. She was tall woman, with blonde hair and a cute nose.

"My name is Agent Carter." She seemed a little pissed off. "Can you do me big one and answer my questions quickly. There's someone else I need to talk too."

Marcella tilted her head, a little intrigued and leaned on her hand. "First name Agent?"

A surprised look came from Agent, "Sharon."

"Nice to meet you. Marcella."

Sharon paused for a moment. She was thinking, that was clear. "Last name?"

"Irrelevant." She didn't mean to snap, and closed her eyes for a moment, "Sorry, I mean I haven't used it in a very very long time so I think it's irrelevant."

Sharon nodded her head and went through her papers. "We assume your relation to Sergeant James Barnes is through Hydra. Is this correct?"

"Unfortunately."

"After the fall of Shield two years ago, all documents were released to the public. Including Hydra files. Do you know of this?"

"Yes, I do."

"Would these files contain information about you?"

Marcella leaned back in her chair. "Yes."

"Do I need to use them, or will you answer my questions?" Sharon asked, eyebrow raised.

Marcella smiled back. Sharon went about this interrogation well. Of course someone like Marcella, wouldn't want to them to see all the horrible deeds she had committed while used by Hydra.  "If you answer a few of mine."