Chapter 10

I woke up to the feeling of someone moving besides. It was warm and cozy so I first didn't want to move or wake up in the first place. My brain was still not fully awake so it took me sometime to realize that I was lying besides Deku. Under the blanket. My arms wrapped around my. Wait... WHAT?! I shot my eyes wide up now and I was fully awake. How the fuck did I end up like this?! I felt a slightl blush sneak on my face and slowly started to remove my arms from the warm body, involuntary but I had to before the nerd woke up and it'd all get awkward.

My arms and hands were still hurting and stinging from my injuries showing me that I still wouldn't be able to use them today. My ankle on the other side was perfectly fine which meant I'd atleast be able to walk so I slowly got out of the blanket and grunted in annoyance of how cold it was without the warmth if deku and the blanket.

I was now sitting besides the nerd and took a glance at him. He looks so cute when he sleeps... I smiled to myself and leaned slowly forward to kiss him on the forehead and quickly removed myself again. What the fuck did I just do?! My face heated up again and i just sighed. I carefully stood up, trying not fall down and figure out if my ankle really was stable today. To my luck everything was perfectly so I made my way to the washroom and frowned once I was inside. Okay... This will be a problem, but I can handle some pain.

I started my morning routine and everything was kind of going fine, some pain here, some pain there and it took long to finish a normal task. I stood infront of the shower and looked down on my bandaged arms. No way in hell, I'd let that nerd help me doing any of this. The doc had said that I shouldn't take my bandages off, considering some parts of my arms and fingers were badly injured but I did not give a fuck. I just took them off, carefully as if a bomb was underneath them and hissed or flinched everytime I felt the pain shoot through my whole body. I hope Deku doesn't wake up from all of this. Fuck! Stop thinking about him!

I finished taking my bandages off and turned the water on, waiting until the temperature is fine and stepped in. At first when the water touched my wounds I couldn't resist but wince in pain. I sighed and looked down on my arms and straightly regretted that decisions. My arms was in a strange purple color, wounds all over them and some stitches aswell. I thought I just fell down like normal... Guess I didn't. I shrugged it off and kept going on with my washing routine, ignoring the pain in my arms and hands. Hoping that it'd make it easier to ignore the pain I started to hum a song, which surprisingly helped.

I was almost done when out of no where I heard the door to the washroom open and I froze in place. FUCK! I didn't lock it! Fuck! "K-kacchan..?" I flinched and started yelling, as much as I could at him. "Get the fuck out I'm taking a shower!" Through the foggy glass I could see staring towards the shower, I didn't see much only his silhouette but that was enough for me to start blushing madly. "I said fuck off nerd, not stare at me through the fucking foggy glass!" I grunted and I could feel how the greenette started blushing aswell. I didn't know for sure but I kinda knew. "A-a-a-AH SO SORRY KACCHAN!" I heard quick footsteps and the door being basically crashed close until I started relaxing again.

"Dumbass..." I said beneath my breath and quickly finished my shower putting a towel around my waist. "Deku!" I still didn't have the strength to yell so my voice was only a little bit louder so he could hear me through the door. The green haired boy soon entered slowly and unsure and started fidgeting where he stood not looking at me. His face was still red and I smiled for a short time. "Can you bandage my arms? And forget what happened earlier." My voice was calm, almost as if I was trying to calm him down, which I was and it worked. He smiled and agreed before getting bandages and starting to wrap my arms slowly.