Chapter 11

The game of truth or dare had already started and was heating up more. Everyone had to answer hilarious questions or do funny dares, including me. But yet there wasn't anything that was over the line. Yet. Some people had better things to do or just wanted to be in their room. It was now Mina's turn and she started smirking slightly. "Okay so now let's stop the lame version of this and go to the more better version!" She clapped her hands and looked around before pointing on Uraraka. "Truth or dare?" Round face jumped at the sudden question and started to get nervous. "Truth I guess.." She started fidgeting at the place she was sitting and looked at Mina waiting for the question.

Mina had put a finger on her chin and was thinking. "Ok, let's start easy. Is your crush in this room?" As soon as those words slipped Mina's mouth everyone's attention was at Round Face. The room didn't have the whole class so it was Me, Deku, Mina, Uraraka, Kirishima, Denki, Momo, Jirou, Todoroki, Asui, Hagakure and Tokoyami. Not the whole class but still many. Round face started blushing madly and nodded as response. "Whaaaaaat the person is here?! Oh this game is gonna be so fun!" Mina yelled in excitement and tool the attention from Round face away.

A strange feeling started developing itself in my stomach and it told me that this would not be so fun. "Deku! Truth or Dare!" I felt him flinch besides me and I looked at him, his eyes were wide as he hadn't expected to be called out so soon. "D-dare!" He started fidgeting with his hands and was a little nervous but he looked so fucking cute. Die of cuteness, Asshole. I felt my heart racing again and I kept my glance towards Round face. "I dare you to kiss Todoroki's cheek!" I felt a sting in my heart and my stomach felt like someone had used it as punch bag. I didn't want him kissing that Half 'n Half bastard on the cheeks with his soft and small lips which had fitted perfectly in mine. I shook my head quickly off before my thoughts continued and we all looked at Deku who was a blushing mess. He had his mouth open to say something but nothing came out and a few seconds later he just sighed in defeat standing up and walking towards that Bastard.

With every step he took my teeth clenched harder and harder until it felt they'd break, I tried my best to keep my face unaffected and stared at the two males. Fuck I don't want to see that. I tried to look somewhere else but it was not working. It was as if my eyes were glued at the position they are forcing me to see what was happening. Deku leaned slightly forward and kissed Half 'n Half fuckers cheek hesitantly. My eyebrows frowned in anger and I felt like I'd explode right now my blood boiling of jealousy and madness. Luckily everyone was too caught up in watching Deku instead of me, not realizing how I was boiling of anger. As fast as he had kissed the dual haired boy he removed his lips again and rushed back in his seat, leaving a very small blush on Half 'n Halfs cheek. I forced myself to calm down or atleast look calm before Deku would sit down and it surprisingly worked. I glared a last time at the dual haired boy before I glanced towards Deku who was still blushing and nervous.

Maybe he liked that Bastard...? The thought had hit me like a truck and my heart started paining, the game had continued but I didn't concentrate on it anymore thinking about Deku and that Bastard. I want Deku to be happy but seeing him kiss another person makes my blood boil. I can't stand it, it pisses me off. But on the other side what can I do? In the end I was always just a jerk towards deku.

I got ripped apart from my thought as I heard my name. "Bakugo! Truth or Dare?" I growled and looked towards Mina who just had asked. I started thinking for a second what would be smarter in this situation and came to a conclusion. "Dare! I'm not afraid of your bullshit, Mina." That was a mistake and I knew it. Her smirk widened and she pointed at me. "I dare you to tell your crush I love you infront of us all! In case you wonder how I know you have a crush? Well believe me if I say I know it I just don't know who!" She grinned at me mischievous and I clicked my tongue before I realized the question and my eyes widened a bit. "HAH?! My crush?! I don't have one!" I have one. "Oh Bakugo are you too scared to answer?" Racoon eyes started teasing me and I looked her dead in the eyes. "I know you have a crush." I'd never say those words out but Yes, it's Deku.