OC Tag

I was tagged by LittleAutobot1218, this will interesting!

1. My oldest OC is not on Wattpad, remember when I mentioned quite a while ago that I used to write private One-Shots before coming to Wattpad? Well my human OC, 'Katie', was the main character in most of them. She was a 16-year-old female trained in martial arts and had plenty of gadgets to help her fight Decepticons. Nowadays, I probably would have classed her as OP due to the extent of these gadgets and other skills, hence why she is not in any of my stories.

2. Hm...The fact I have to think about this lol...I would probably say Horizon, an Autobot OC I typically use for Transformers: Prime rps, she doesn't have a page in my OC book yet, but she will do soon!

3. Favourite OC...It's a hard choice, but I'm gonna go with Eclipse, my blind Autobot Torpedo Mini-con who assisted Drift and his pupils during their time on Cybertron in 'A War In The Stars', I loved her so much as she proved 2 things. First, you aren't defined by your race, and second, your weakness can become your strength.

4. YES! Highfire is my main villain OC, a Deception spy who works directly under Megatron, she's wreckless, cunning and agile, pretty hard to beat. She's my go-to in Decepticon rps.

5. I would probably say for roleplays, I only make them for my stories when I feel they're needed, and most I have included were originally created for another purpose before this, so it has to be for rps.

6. I think about the type of OC that's needed, and I make sure that it relates to the fandom in someway, I don't always want them to have a quality that makes them 'above' everyone else, I just want them to fit in, so I consider all of that.

7. Hm...I don't have any OC ships that are entirely my own, so I can't really answer it.

8. Definitely, I ship my own OC 'Wildstreak' with ImperfectBalance's OC 'NightSight', we include it in every single Transformers rp we do, no joke.

9. Weirdest OC....I can't really say, a lot of them have wierd qualities, such as Rollerblade who has wheels instead of pedes, or Ali who has cat-like features. I can't really pick one.

10. Frostback! Definitely!

I mean, look at her! I love her so much! ^^

11. Heh...nope. I don't believe I have a single OC who grew up/is growing up without something tragic happening to them. Whether that's losing their parents, a life-changing injury or trauma. I think there's something wrong with me in that area Ť^Ť

12. Astrobang, only those who read 'Lost Sparks' (my first ever book on Wattpad which was later rewritten, the original version is unpublished but not deleted) would know him, he served as Slipstream and Jetstorm's father who was killed when the two were young, so he doesn't spend a lot of time in the spotlight.

13. Back to Astrobang, he and his sparkmate Solar were the parents of Slipstream and Jetstorm, they were both caught up in an explosion back on Luna 1, the only difference was that Solar survived whereas Astrobang didn't. During rps, there have been times where my other OCs have gotten pregnant/sparked and had babies, but it's too random to record here.

14. My Elemental Mini-cons, I haven't used them in any of my books in over a year.

15. Leah Walker/Enigma, she's a difficult character to rp because it's sometime unclear what form she's in or others will class her as OP, in my opinion, I don't agree. In the book where she is involved, 'Enigma' I'm still struggling with writer's block on both her and the plot, making the whole thing harder. And I'm still designing her Cybertronian form, so there's a bit of a blank area there.

16. Tallest I would say Cadet, an OC from 'A War In The Stars', most of my OCs are pretty small. As for the smallest, I would say Remix, who is still a sparkling in her current stages.

(Remix is a mysterious OC who I refuse to share any information on until her development is complete, she's extremely important to me and my other OCs)

17. Oldest...Solar, she's slightly older than her Sparkmate. Youngest...once again, Remix, or Moon, who serves as Eclipse's long lost younger sister.

18. Hm...Not really, I would probably say Cadet as I didn't really give him much room to grow. Sure, he did assist Drift in 'A War In The Stars' but I don't have any future plans for him, so he's reached a dead-end for me.

19. Only in one-shots that were requested, I have inserted myself into rps before but only of my partner does the same, sometimes I find it difficult to rp it though.

20. Yes, my OCs have regrets, two of the biggest regrets belong to Eclipse and Solar. Eclipse regrets losing track of her sister, a bot she is still searching for to this day as their bond tells her that she's alive. And Solar regrets informing her children of her survival, forcing them to grow up by themselves thinking that they were orphans which was never the case.

Now to tag some friends!

Aclya_the_Vampire
ImperfectBalance
_Cryptid_Nightmare_
NightmareBlood
Haru_Theskychild
Upbeat_rockstar
Jetstormbrother
_DOVX_

Hope you enjoyed it! Doing this yourself if optional. Have a good day/night.

Oceana out.