A Little Confusion

This is for all the 'Tales Of Arcadia' lovers.

So as most of you know, at the end of '3Below' Aja went home to take the throne after their parents sacrificed themselves for Earth (very sad moment) and Krel stayed on Earth with his new friends and their blank parents.

So I was speaking with one of my followers ages ago and we both assumed that Krel would be in 'Wizards' because at the end of the two eras before that, the character who has stayed behind usually ends up in the next one. Such as when Toby and AAARRRGGHH stayed behind at the end of 'Trollhunters' and ended up helping the aliens in '3Below' so it was safe to assume that Krel would do the same in 'Wizards'.

I mean, how could you have a techno-wiz alien in Arcadia and not use him?

Anyway, I just watched the trailer for 'Wizards' and Krel doesn't appear anywhere in it, but if you check his page and the voice cast for 'Wizards' it confirms that he and his sister are in it.

This means that they must have either called Aja back from Acaridian-5 or they just called her, and Krel must play a small role to not end up in the trailer or the poster.

Well that sucks...

On the bright side, Jim Lake gets a big role! And Clare! But she seems to have powers or something....

And Blinky and his brother are there...

...that should be interesting...

So the conclusion is, 'Wizards' is going to include a lot of the characters from 'Trollhunters' and send them all back in time, but almost none from '3Below' except the two royals.

Here is the 'Wizards' poster:
(I DO NOT OWN IT)

Here is the 'Wizards' poster:(I DO NOT OWN IT)

What are your thoughts on this?
Comment below!

Starburst out.

Edit:

The season just came out and I've been going through the episodes, I haven't watched it fully so I could have missed something.

However, I can confirm that Krel is in the series in both human and alien form, he makes a huge appearence in the final episode. I'm not going to say anything else.

Starburst out.