Digits Crossed

Valentine's Day Special

A/N: Happy Valentine's day! I hope you are enjoying your day and are able to spend time with the people you love (unless you're like me and don't really have a crush, or can't tell them). This one-shot was a little harder to write then the Christmas one because I'm not really the lovey-dovey kind of person when it comes to writing (not that that's a bad thing), but I'm going to try my hardest!

(This was copied and pasted from my 'Holiday One-Shots' book cause I can't keep up the holidays, therefore it is going to be deleted. Any future holiday one-shots will placed in this book instead)

***

Sideswipe walked into his quarters with a blank expression on his faceplate. He had just had a conversation with Russell about Valentine's day and it really made him start to wonder...

Do I love her?

Fighting with Strongarm seemed like part of his daily routine, but she has always been there for him when he needed someone. He even blushes once in a while when he saw her, but the chances of it happening weren't likely.

"Look who's back." He heard a voice which seemed to belong to an annoying yet really understandable Elemental Mini-con.

"Why are you in my quarters, Crossflare?" he asked her.

Crossflare climbed off of his berth then ran over to him, this wasn't his usual response when she came into his quarters. "It's simple, the door was open, so I walked in." The Mini-con looked up to see that he was barely listening, but instead lost in his own thoughts. "Is something up?"

"I was just thinking..." He hesitated, the Autobot had no idea how she would respond. "...about Valentine's Day."

Crossflare scoffed. "That silly day? Come on, Sideswipe! Valentine's day is the day when humans do special things with another human who they love and ask them to be their Valentine. It's not like you can do something like that," she explained.

"It's not silly! It's really special. And having Russell explain it to me made me reflect on my life and the important bots and people in it. And one bit kept showing up more than the others." She gave him a a confused faceplate.

"And that bit is...?" she asked hoping for him to finish her sentence.

"Strongarm."

The Mini-con's optics widened, she wasn't expecting that response. "R-really?" she asked with hesitation.

"Yes, it's true. I feel like I have some kind of connection with her and I just want to jump and cry her name. I don't know why I'm suddenly feeling like this but...I like her," he said followed by a sigh.

Crossflare smiled as she placed her hands on hips. She was definetly going to help her partner through this. "So just tell her how you feel. It's not that hard."

Sideswipe glared as he knelt down and pointed at her. "Says you! You still haven't been able to tell Jetstorm how you feel."

The Mini-con turned around with her arms folded. "Please don't relate me to your problems."

They both looked away from each other and sighed. Both questioning their feelings and how they should respond to them. Then they both reached a decision.

"I will if you will!" they said in unison as they turned around. Immidiently, they gasped at the other's response, not realising how willing the other was.