45. Engagement

Here is your chappy..! so I would say...
.
.
SPAM It 😅😉
.
.

One and half month passed with happiness, excitement and preparations. Today was the day of Siddharth and Avneet's engagement but along with Faisu and Jannat's engagement too. They all wanted to complete their studies before getting married and everyone supported them in their decision. That's why their parents fixed their engagement. Jannat's parents were so happy for their daughter. Faisu was somewhere sad because he couldn't call his family at his engagement but he was happy too because his mother agreed and was happy for his son.

Currently, Avneet was sitting in front of mirror looking at herself shockingly. She herself didn't knew that she was this much pretty. All those past years, she didn't bothered about anything but to escape. She lost herself in running and today it was unbelieveable for her to accept that yes, she is pretty, not only pretty but beautiful and breath taking too. She had tears in her eyes seeing herself in mirror.

(Imagine dupatta on her head)

Just then Jai and Reem stepped inside her room. Avni wiped a tear which fell from her eye noticing Jai and Reem. She thought they didn't notice her tear but she was wrong. Her tear fell on Jai's heart like water on fire. Jai somehow controlled himself and paced till her with Reem. Reem smiled looking at her as she stood behind her and Jai sat beside her. Reem placed her hands on Avni's shoulder patting.

"Looking gorgeous my girl." complimented Reem getting overwhelmed by her this look. Avni gave a weak smile through mirror. Jai noticed it was her fake smile. Jai held her hands in his.
He knew somewhere she had feared starting her new life. He knew she isn't able to overcome it but more important thing he knew was she has to do it.

She can't punish herself and feel disgust from herself the whole life. Now he only had one hope which was none other than Siddharth. He is the only who can understand her this situation as he also had beared and suffered a lot. It is common the person who has suffered and always had patience can understand the other's pain but not the one who didn't went through it and consoles the other which was Jai and he himself knows it.

"Now no need to cry bacha. You are going to start your new life. Forget every thing and start again. For me, for us, for your love." spoke Jai making her understand cupping her cute face gently. "I-I also want to move bhai but I also have a fear of maybe fate might test me again w-with a harder task than that." spilled Avni in a weak voice as she felt a lump being formed in her neck. Jai was just shaking his head in no consoling her that nothing will happen but her stubborn heart wasn't ready to accept anything.

"I-I won't be able it bear it again bhai. I would never be able to bear another test bhai." she again continued in a crack voice trying her best to not cry on at least her engagement day but her fear was much more bigger than that. She was controlling herself.