15. Bad Luck

Here is your chapter . Enjoy..!!

Sidd's Pov

After I left from there I straight went to my room and dialed bhai. Yes I have a brother who lives so far from me that I can't even see him and hug him whenever I feel lonely, crying my heart out.

I dialed his number after four to five rings he picked it up.
"Bhai.." I spoke on the phone making sure he picked the call. "Chotu..How are you..?" I am sure he will be getting over exited on the other hand jumping in excitement. "How are you..?" I spoke. I would say this relation is a magic. Whenever I talk to bhai I forget everything and it seems like its only us in this world

"I'm fine not only fine superb also" he said and I chuckle. "Wait...Vaishnavi Siddharth is on the call.." he shouted last part on other hand and I heard "Coming.." from other hand which was definitely bhabhi. After sometimes I heard my sweet and caring sister's voice "Sidd! Is it you..?" She said confirming what she heard was true. I again chuckled "Yes bhabhi its me only.." A smile automatically made its way to my lips."I cant believe Siddharth you called but ...why after soo long..?" First part of her sentence was asked over exited but then it seemed that she was angry on me.

"Was busy in studies that's why.." I lied to her. I don't want her to make her upset as we talked after a long time. After 30 minutes of conversation with her I asked her to hand it over to dada. She handed to dada and went wishing me a good bye. I really enjoy my bhai and bhabhi's company and after a long time we had chit chat.

"Haan chote aur suna.." Dada said happily "Dada I want the keys of dad's home.."I said in serious tone finally coming to the topic and for the reason I called him. He suddenly got serious in conversation. "Siddharth Is everything fine.." he asked getting worried. I told him about the vacation and no one can stay in the hostal. He thought for a second. "Sidd ! Actually the keys are with mom. Before shifting here I handed the keys to mom.."He explained. No not again.

I don't want to go to my so called father. No no not father...Step father. "Don't we have any other way out.?"I asked him getting a little angry. I don't like him. It's not because he is my step father its because of his behavior. Attitude and ego are the things that never leave his character.

"I cant do anything else for you Siddharth. I'm sorry.." he said in disappointed and sorry tune. I didn't wanted to see that bastards face. Anger took over me as soon as I heard his name from Dada's mouth. I threw the phone on the bed without dropping the call. But the phone bounced and fell on floor but I cared less.

My hands squeezed the bed sheet as tight as they could hold it. Just then Faisu came and saw me sitting angry.

Pov ends

Faisu's pov.

After Avneet left I finished my drink and went to look for Sidd. He has probably gone to room so I directly went to my room. When I entered the room I saw him sitting angry on bed squeezing the bed sheet in his fists and grinding his teeth in anger. I never have seen him this much angry. I mean ya he is an angry bird and stays serious but today his anger is on high level

I decided not to utter a single word as he can burst anytime. I went near him and as soon as he saw me he tried to control and compose himself. I went and sat beside him. He loosen his grip on bed sheet. I was noticing all this. That's why I decide to ask him.

"What happened bro..? Is everything fine. ?"I asked him. He closed his eyes relaxing himself and shook his head in no. "Till now its fine..."he said. What does he mean by till now is there something wrong going to happen. "What do you mean by till now..?"I asked him. His head snapped towards me and then he stormed out from there.