16. Bearing silently...

This chapter is dedicated to Ragini_cute_1 as its her birthday today. Happy birthday cupcake. May you celebrate many birthdays. May you get everything you want in your life.Be cute and sweet always and ya don't forget the treat of cake...

Be cute and sweet always and ya don't forget the treat of cake

Here is your early update

Here is your early update...!!

Sidd's Pov

                                               I walked as fast as I could passing everyone coming in my way and entered my room. I banged the door hard and a tear fell from my eye. Wait..Is it real..? Tears...tears are for weak people not for me. Faisu was no where to be found in room. I relaxed myself exhaling heavily and after some minutes when I relaxed myself I walked out searching for everyone. When I reached near library I bumped into someone. She was a girl. Book fell from her hand. I quickly sat down and after collecting it I handed them to the girl. Again all my anger vanished. Yes, it was Avneet. 

"Sorry..I didn't saw you.."she apologized as she got a little scared. "It's fine.."I said accepting her apology. There was a silence between us and in that silence she turned to go when I spoke "I want to inform you something.."as I said that she turned towards me looking down. "W..What is it..?"she again stammered. I have been noticing whenever I talk to her she stammer and replies in shaky tune and it's not only me. Everyone who have talked to her comments the same.

I didn't answer her question and held her arm dragging her to canteen where Faisu and Jannat were sitting. Watching Jannat I can say that she was being lectured by Faisu. Just then Avneet freed herself and moved back. I realized that I was holding her arm maybe a little tight. "I'm Sorry...Please come and listen me once.."I said requesting her. She nodded and started walking towards Faisu and Jannat's table. 

Soon we all settled there on their table. Jannat was looking a little angry. Well...Leave it she is always angry... Nothing new...

Pov ends