6.Challenge..

HERE IS YOUR CHAPTER .....

ENJOY..!!

Avneet's pov

          I went to my room and broke down .. Jannat was also following me . She came sat beside me on floor and started running my arm shoulder wrapped by her . "I'm so sorry Avneet .." Jannat said being guilty . " How can he judge my character without knowing me . Its like only 2 days I came to know him and he..." I said between by sobs and again cried badly . My life never had shine . It never had any shine of hope . Never . I never had my home in which I could live peacefully without anyone's threat . My loved one's were in danger just because of me.Only my brother supported me but his life was also in risk just because of me . I was still crying my heart out and Jannat was consoling me . " Relax Avneet . Why are you bothering a jerk's compliment .." Jannat said and this sentence was making sense .yess..!!

Why am I caring about him ??

Who is he to me ??

Why do I feel bad of what he said ??

Who the hell is he to say all that ??

These questions rose in my mind . Yes Jannat is correct .I wiped my tears away and stood up . " He has pay for what he said.." I said in crack voice and Jannat's smile brighten . " That's like my girl .." Jannat said and hugged me . Now You will see and I will do Mr. Siddharth . I broke the hug and smiled at her proudly . Jannat was happy first but then her face expressions changed " But what are you doing to go..??" she asked not knowing anything about my plan . I know Siddharth has feelings for Jannat and my plan will challenge to him to propose her . And I also know that I will win this battle...

Pov Ends

Sidd's Pov.

Oh God what have I done ? What to do now.? I went to my room and saw no one in the room which means Faisu didn't came yet then where is he .? I placed the bag on my bed and held my head in my hands . Sidd sidd sidd ...You did a blaster,a blunder,a disaster .You messed everything up . I couldn't control on my anger and hit the stool near dressing table and it fell down . I was rushing here and there is my room thinking what to do now..

Wait Sidd !...

--You did a mistake right ? my subconsious mind asked ..

Ya I did..!

--Then you are the one who will apologize for your mistake ..

Yes Yes I will....

I decided to meet her tomorrow for apologize for what I said . I was thinking all this when Faisu entered the room . I asked him "Where were you bro ?". He didn't said anything and went to washroom . "Hey I'm talking to you..." I again said and again not answer from him . Wait is he ignoring me ?? He came out and sat on bed and started studying . I kept calling him but it was of no use . I finally gave up , lay on my bed and started using my phone..And I don't know about the time and slept took over me .

Next morning, I woke up and again found no one is room . Wait ..!! Faisu again left without talking to me . I saw the time and it was 9 am oh shit..! I'm late . The classes start at 8 am and now its 9 am I'm 1 hour late . I quickly jumped from my bed and went to washroom and changed for classes

 I quickly jumped from my bed and went to washroom and changed for classes