Dating Selever would be like...

𓏲 ˖.   He gave you a nickname that was... Not polite but fun?

𓏲 ˖.   He calls you "Bitch", "Slut", or "Cum dumpster".

𓏲 ˖.   And you call him "Smol cock" or "Hotty whore".

𓏲 ˖.   Surprisingly he's a little spoon.

𓏲 ˖.   Head pats and surprise hugs are actually his weaknesses.

𓏲 ˖.   Saying "I love you" in a way that can be considered rude. But he once almost got caught─

𓏲 ˖.   "Hey bitch, do you know how much I fucking lo─ hate you?" he said with a slightly flushed face.

𓏲 ˖.   "Very funny, Selever. And yes, you fucking love me too, yes?"

𓏲 ˖.   He gets jealous really fast... Even if you leave him just for fucking 10 minutes, he will get mad or cry skozpspzpossw

𓏲 ˖.   "Ya' jealious, didn't ya'?" you tease him, he looks at you annoyed.

𓏲 ˖.   "FUCKING NO!!!" he slaps your hand, showing his middle finger.

𓏲 ˖.   "JUST ADMIT THAT YOU FUCKING CUNT" you snapped at him. He just look at you, getting scared lmao

𓏲 ˖.   Lip bites and wink at you, just to fucking tease you.

𓏲 ˖.   Randomly gives you happy meal. "Here ya' go, bitch." he said while sticking out his tongue, give you the order.

𓏲 ˖.   Send you and spam you some memes at 3AM-4AM, and end it by taking a picture of his middle finger.

𓏲 ˖.   He's trying so hard to be romantic to you. And not running smoothly.

𓏲 ˖.   It could have been something like this;

Selever gave you a rose when you're looking outside.

"What the hell is this for?" you ask, but still receive it anyway.

"J-Just take 'em you fucking loser!"

"SELEVER THIS IS SO SUDDENLY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!1!1!?"

"I'M TRYING TO BE ROMANTIC TO YOU, OKAY!? JUST TAKE THAT YOU GODAMMIT!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄