Dating Carol would be like...

𓏲 ˖.   Super protective. She doesn't want her S/O to be taken advantage of and disturbed by others.

𓏲 ˖.   Very sweet and passionate, it's basically the energy that she spreads to you a lot.

𓏲 ˖.   Even though she looks really cute, she's a little fierce... I mean, if you make a big mistake, she will yell at you─

𓏲 ˖.   She's not that clingy. She will just kiss you on your forehead and hug you, not so possessive.

𓏲 ˖.   If she is jealous, she will approach you and kiss you on the cheek, giving a scary stare at the person you are talking to.

𓏲 ˖.   Aaa fluffy hair– and also, her hair smells like chocolate.

𓏲 ˖.   Have ever stayed up late just to watch Hamilton together. As a result, you guys wake up at 12 PM.

𓏲 ˖.   Is actually a sassy and badass gf.

𓏲 ˖.   She really like it to messing with your hairs. Maybe it's because your hair looks so soft and good, she got excited about it.

𓏲 ˖.   Another best partner in crime.

𓏲 ˖.   Usually she's looking for new trouble with Pico, and of course she will invite you to join in the trouble too.

𓏲 ˖.   This mf just love it when you carrying her, sometimes will hug you tightly because she loves it so much.

𓏲 ˖.   She has fangs and likes to bite people, but don't worry, she would not bite you.

𓏲 ˖.   But you still beg her to bite you smh

𓏲 ˖.   "Please can you bite me, just once please please pls–"

𓏲 ˖.   "I would, S/O, but I can't because I love you."

𓏲 ˖.   "WHAT THE HELL IS THE RELATION─"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄