Swap!Ruv and Selever with sensitive S/O

𓏲 ˖.   They will be extremely careful with their words and/or actions. Moreover, they are a type of person who would said and/or do something without thinking.

𓏲 ˖.   But y'know, sometimes they make mistakes in their words too. Well at least they tried their best?

𓏲 ˖.   The way they apologize is also very different.

𓏲 ˖.   If Swap!Ruv is at fault, he will apologize over and over again and hug you tightly, while calming and comforting his S/O.

𓏲 ˖.   And sometimes you don't to expect more from Selever tho... He won't apologize at first, and make fun of you even more. But a few moments later he will give you your favorite food and then cuddle with you, mumbling "I'm sorry" over and over again.

𓏲 ˖.   A "little" war of words when they make a mistake or offend you.

𓏲 ˖.   The conversation would be something like this...;

"You're really suck at this, S/O." Selever said while hitting your head a little, making you whining.

"BRO WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAYING!?" Swap!Ruv from behind shouting and snapping, on his way to going to Selever.

"BRUH THEY WAS─"

"WELL AT LEAST WATCH YOUR SHITTY MOUTH! THEY WERE FUCKING SENSITIVE Y'KNOW?!" he continued to yell while pulling Selever's collar and his horns.

𓏲 ˖.   And yeah they both were fighting, pulling each other collar and others. You have to separate them both from the fight. Before they gonna kill each other...

𓏲 ˖.   Ended up cuddling with you all night until you fell asleep.

𓏲 ˖.   Still glaring at each other about the problems and quarrels earlier.

𓏲 ˖.   "You guys─ it's okay tho... Selever's words was kinda right, because I'm not that good at─"

𓏲 ˖.   "No no-no, shut up and just enjoy the cuddle."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄