Dating Garcello would be like...

𓏲 ˖.   He's very gentle and very patient to you! Such a big softie.

𓏲 ˖.   Dating at McDonald every Friday night. Sometimes Annie will accompany you, only for free food.

𓏲 ˖.   His hoodie was very soft, that's why you wear it so often. And Garcello is fine with that, he finds it a little cute and kinda looks oversized when you wear it.

𓏲 ˖.   He likes cuddle so much. No wonder why he always asks to cuddle with you.

𓏲 ˖.   He's a cat lover. He has many cats in his house. Well, he always found them in the middle of the road, he feels pity because of that. So he decided to take care of them.

𓏲 ˖.   You're often deceived, or pranked by him. One of the example is when he eats a candy that is shaped like a cigarette.

𓏲 ˖.   "Uh, I'm sorry Garcy but is that was a cigarette?─", "Ah, it's just a candy, S/O. No need to worry about it."

𓏲 ˖.   Play with his hair, it makes you very relaxed because his hair is so soft and fluffy.

𓏲 ˖.   Haha low self-esteem go brrrr

𓏲 ˖.   "Will you even wasting your time just to love someone like me?"

𓏲 ˖.   Poor this man, he's just afraid that he'll annoy you and end up like this.

𓏲 ˖.   He loves it when he kisses your hand and your cheek. His best place to kiss you.

𓏲 ˖.   This man getting too nervous and shy when he want to praise you, sometime gonna blushing mad.

𓏲 ˖.   "You know, that you... H-Have a charming face."

𓏲 ˖.   He's very supportive! Have a problem? Don't worry, he gonna hug you and makes you feeling comfortable, and telling that everything will be just fine.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄