I'm here - GF/Ashley

Gender; Gender-neutral.

Type; Fluff, a lil' bit angst, reserve comfort.

TW; Self-harm, cutting.

Plot; S/O comforting Ashley who recently broke up with Keith [BF].

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[ Ashley POV ]

"But she's better than you."

"I just love your money, and your popularity. I don't love you completely anyway, and she's better than you."

"We have to break up now. I hope you find someone worse than me."

Ugh, fuck you, Keith. Your words made me like this, really annoying.

I hope I don't just trust you just like that... My parents were right, Keith wasn't a really nice person. He said he was just using my money and my popularity.

I'm also so stupid, why would I want to have a relationship with him...? I ended up like this, because of that toxic relationship... I'm such a stupid person.

I wiped my tears, looking at my pictures with Keith. It broke my heart even more.

I saw there was a razor blade on my desk. Ah, a pretty brilliant idea popped into my head. I took the razor blade, then put it in my wrist.

Slowly, the razor began to descend and left a scar on my wrist. Well, it hurts, but this is so satisfying. I slashed my wrist again, making more cuts there. I did the same on my other wrist, it really satisfied me.

I sighed, grabbed a tissue and wiped the blood that had fallen from my wrist wound. I hope other people didn't find this out, I'm afraid they'll be mad at me.

I locked my room, then took the blanket. I feel very dizzy and sleepy... Maybe sleeping for a while can help me reduce my headache...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[ Your POV ]

"Thank you for coming, S/O. Our daughter has not been out since last night, that worries us."

"No problem. But also, do any of you know what's been bothering her lately?"

"Sadly, no. She went straight to her room and didn't eat her breakfast today. I just called her to come out from her room, but she didn't answer." Mommy Mearest answered, she looks so worried.

"Maybe something is making her sad... I'll check and persuade her to come out."

"Thank you again for wanting to help us, S/O. We're counting on you!"

I went to walk to Ashley's room, knocking softly on the door. I waited a while, but there was no answer. I knocked on the door again, but still no answer.

"Huh? Did she asleep"

Kleck...

"Uh... Oh hey S/O. What do you want..?"

"N-Nothing, I just want to talk to you for a while, is that okay?" I ask softly, looking into her droopy eyes.

"... Okay. Come in."