BF/Keith SFW alphabet

Gender: gender-neutral.

Type: fluff.

TW: nothing.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Very, very affection. He was very nervous at the first date, but the longer your relationship start blossoming, and now he was starting to feel comfortable with you. He simply just kiss your cheeks and hugs you randomly, it means he shares you his affection.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

You were the first person who teach him how to rapping, to get GF's attention on him. Even though he's dating GF, it doesn't mean you can't communicate and see each other again. You guys still hanging out, talking about your daily life.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

This guy is too shy to cuddles. He usually asked you first, because he's kinda scared that you're not comfortable when you cuddling with him. He just hugs and rests his head on your chest, listening to your heartbeat. He cannot lie if he liked it.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Yes. He's really terrible at cooking, he even almost burned down your kitchen trying to cook for you. But pretty good at cleaning. Will help you to cleaning the house, you can help him sometimes.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Fuck breaking up, he hates it. He broke up with GF and it made him depressed, because he loves GF so much. Just like you, he loves you very much, maybe more than he loves GF.

And if you guys really break up, he will never and can't forget you, he can only cry and cry. Nothing else apart from crying.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He want to stay with you someday, and forever. He really want to marry you as soon as possible, but of course he will ask your opinion first. Also, he will make sure that he and you are ready and happy/comfortable with each other, he will propose to you when the time is right. It could take 3-5 years.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Really gentle when he was with you, such a softie! You can feel his gentleness when he kisses you, hugs you, or even when he sings to you.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Definitely, he likes it so much. He'll hug you when he's done rapping with the others. He also wants to hug you all the time, but he is afraid that you will become uncomfortable because of it.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

He mumbles that when he's cuddling with you, or sleeping. He's too shy to say "I love you". And please, praise him after he does that. It will make him confident and brave to say that again.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

He doesn't get jealous easily, unfortunately. But if you spend enough time with someone else, he starts to feel jealous. He will hug you from behind or pull you away from them.