Pico, Nene, Darnell & Cassandra being clingy when their S/O was busy

| Pico |

𓏲 ˖.   Man, this guy gonna kissing your neck while hugging you from behind, whinning softly.

𓏲 ˖.   "S/O... Gimme some attentions of yours..!"

𓏲 ˖.   This dog─

𓏲 ˖.   A little pushy. But he will stop if you feel annoyed because of his clinginess.

𓏲 ˖.   Will wait behind you until you finished doing your works or something.

𓏲 ˖.   Will even stay up late and stay awake to see you're done or not.

𓏲 ˖.   Forcing you to sleep and cuddle with him when it's very late at night.

| Nene |

𓏲 ˖.   Is actually tries her best for not being clingy to you when you are working or doing something.

𓏲 ˖.   But failed many times.

𓏲 ˖.   She will hugs you from the front or behind, nuzzled on your arms or neck, while laying her head on your shoulder.

𓏲 ˖.   Hug you until you finish work. Truly a loyal person, isn't she?

𓏲 ˖.   "No matter what happened today, S/O should give me their attention and love!"

𓏲 ˖.   Sometimes she will fall asleep because she was too bored to wait for you to finish. She really wants to get your love and attention. But you may be too busy...

𓏲 ˖.   And you have to take her to the bed.

| Darnell |

𓏲 ˖.   Do you want to get burned? /j

𓏲 ˖.   Nah he's not that really type of person who will forcing his S/O to giving their attention at him.

𓏲 ˖.   He just gonna ask you that you already finish or not.

𓏲 ˖.   Maybe he will wait for you to finish your work. Otherwise, he'd be wreaking havoc out there─ (if he's too bored to wait for you...)

𓏲 ˖.   "Nah I'm not making a big trouble. I just burn some neighbors houses and they start to–"

| Cassandra |

𓏲 ˖.   She will force you if you don't give her your affection.

𓏲 ˖.   Yell at her and she will yell back at you too. And there was a couple quarrel. Not a good idea?

𓏲 ˖.   Like it or not, you have to give her your attention. At least 15-30 minutes you must accompany her.

𓏲 ˖.   "OH C'MON S/O!!", "CASSY LOVE YES I WILL AFTER I'M FINISHING THIS DAMN JOB!1!!1!"

𓏲 ˖.   A very pushy type of person.

𓏲 ˖.   I have no idea why am I still like her─ ah nvm I have hate-love relationship with her.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄