Sorry, everyone...

Why hello, dearest reader. I... Have some bad news for this book. Yeah... This book is completely discontinued. I'm very sorry if you have some requests I have to make, as I promised! Yes, I truly understand why you're upset at me, and it's completely fine.

I also have some reasons why I discontinued this book.

First of all, as I said in the previous chapter/announcement, I already have a offline school, and it was really tiring for me. I'm done, I just cannot... School really sucks.

Second of all, I feel like I have completely lost interest in FNF. Almost all of the fandoms was really scary, and I just want to quit it. It needs some time to finally can out from the fandom. And I did it, I'm leaving the fandom now.

Third of all, I really need to start focus with my irl tho, they're pretty important to me. It's not the worst but I just want to focus on it! My Wattpad account will probably become a dead account.

Again, I'm so sorry everyone... Also, no need some sweet words to me, it would make me feel even worse and guilty to discontinued this book.

Okay, that's all, thanks for divide your time for reading this A/N. Have a nice day/night! Please take care and find another great FNF book to read <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙃; 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙁𝙐𝙉𝙆𝙄𝙉' 𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎 ᵎᵎ 🎉