Cuddling with Selever and Rasazy

𓏲 ˖.   Usually, Selever and Rasazy are a big spoons, while you are a little spoons.

𓏲 ˖.   So, here it is─ you're in the middle, Rasazy is in front of you, and Selever is behind you.

𓏲 ˖.   Selever will hug you tight enough. He wraps his arms around your belly, and pulls you into his arms, while nuzzling on your neck.

𓏲 ˖.   While Rasazy was sit on your laps, wraps her arms around your neck, and nuzzling on your cheeks.

𓏲 ˖.   They're usually conflicted because of the problem of wanting to just cuddle with you.

𓏲 ˖.   "Huh? What do you mean? You always hug them on the front, and it's my turn to be at the front!"

𓏲 ˖.   "Shut it, Sel. You just want to rest your head on their chest, right?"

𓏲 ˖.   "SO THEN? YOU USUALLY DO THAT TOO!"

𓏲 ˖.   "I am the one who is allowed to lean on their chest, not you."

𓏲 ˖.   You calmed down them both and made the commotion resolved.

𓏲 ˖.   "Are you guys seriously fighting over, just for cuddle with me?"

𓏲 ˖.   After you stop their fighting, they see each other as challenging each other, which makes you can only sigh tiredly.

𓏲 ˖.   "Guys, please stop... Or I won't cuddle with you guys for a week."

𓏲 ˖.   They secretly making a "purr" noises.

𓏲 ˖.   Selever usually pats and strokes your hair, although he won't admit it, and instead mocks your hair, he actually really likes your hair. He found that it was quite soft and fluffy.

𓏲 ˖.   You guys cuddling until you fall asleep, and of course Rasazy will fall asleep first.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄