MFM character react to their S/O who coming out as transgender (FtM)

Request by: cyancyann

MFM means Mid-fight Masses, all characters would included; Sarvente, Ruvyzvat, Selever, Rasazy, Swap!Sarvente, and Swap!Ruv.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Plot;

"'Sup, S/O.", "Hello..."

"Why do you look like that? I mean, you look like you've changed... A lot."

You giggled, "Yeah, because... I'm a transgender boy now."

"I don't feel like feminine anymore, I want to be like... More masculine." you gulp, twiddling your finger together, with a nervous expression.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

| Sarvente |

𓏲 ˖.   "Oh? You're a transboy now?" she asked gently, and you just nodded nervously.

𓏲 ˖.   "It is okay, dear. I am so proud of you for having the courage to coming out!" she said cheerfuly, smiled warmly, and immediately hugged you tightly.

𓏲 ˖.   "Let's just buy your transgender flag, shall we?"

| Ruvyzvat |

𓏲 ˖.   "Heh... Congrats for coming out to me, I guess."

𓏲 ˖.   He doesn't really care actually, but still proud of you.

𓏲 ˖.   He will buy some clothes for you too.

𓏲 ˖.   "Anyway, what can I do to support you this time?"

| Selever |

𓏲 ˖.   "That's literally really cool, you look very handsome on that style." he praise you, making you blush a little.

𓏲 ˖.   "T-Thank you!" you reply to him.

𓏲 ˖.   *Be who you are noise in the background*

𓏲 ˖.   "Tell me if someone misgendering you, I'll cut those motherfucker's ass!"

| Rasazy |

𓏲 ˖.   She doesn't really know how to react about this.

𓏲 ˖.   "That is... Kind of cool... I have never seen a transgender person before."

𓏲 ˖.   "If you have any different name or pronouns, I'd love to use them for you."

| Swap!Sarvente |

𓏲 ˖.   "... Awesome. Thank you for telling me about this, I hope I did not misgendering you."

𓏲 ˖.   "Do you have a new name for your new gender? I will use them just for you."

𓏲 ˖.   She was trying her best for supporting you, and showing that she was respect your choice.

| Swap!Ruv |

𓏲 ˖.   "Sheesh, such a handsome young man! That's really awesome, man." he punch your shoulder lightly, making you giggle a little.

𓏲 ˖.   "I'm really proud of you." he smiling, then hugging you tightly.

𓏲 ˖.   "Also, do you have any chosen name? I'll call you by that cool chosen name for now!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄