Dating Annie would be like...

𓏲 ˖.   This mf─

𓏲 ˖.   Calm and cool in public, but very spoiled and childish when in private.

𓏲 ˖.   She acts like a big baby (well she is) when she was with you.

𓏲 ˖.   She will ask you to cuddle every 5 seconds, kiss your cheek, and play with your hair.

𓏲 ˖.   "C'mon S/O... Let's cuddle!" she whispers while wraping her hands on your chest, trying to see your face.

𓏲 ˖.   Very nice and kinda protective, because she loves you so freakin' much! She didn't want her precious S/O being sad or hurt.

𓏲 ˖.   She often rises behind you, feeling that she is the tallest.

𓏲 ˖.   So... You guys know "T H E  L I Q U I D", right? Yea when she drinks it, she gonna be like hulk–

 You guys know "T H E  L I Q U I D", right? Yea when she drinks it, she gonna be like hulk–

𓏲 ˖.   An example could be something like this, and just imagine you being Garcello.

𓏲 ˖.   Really ready to punch someone who bother you.

𓏲 ˖.   AYO LET'S STEAL SOME MCDONALD'S FOOD AND THEN BURN IT!1!1!!1

𓏲 ˖.   Well since it's canon that she has fangs, she will not hesitate to bite your neck. She thought that she was a vampire.

𓏲 ˖.   She often sticks her tongue out at you. Whether she wants to mock you or something, you don't know the obvious reason. Also, she made a "mlem" noice while doing that.

𓏲 ˖.   She's pretty clingy, give her some attention and affection.

𓏲 ˖.   Hehe flirty af.

𓏲 ˖.   She likes it when she sees your spechless face, after teasing you.

𓏲 ˖.   "Hey, your lips seems lonely. Mind if I introduce mine?"

𓏲 ˖.   "Annie, we've been fucking kissing since 3 minutes ago, what the fuck do you mean by introducing it again?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄