Character List (and other essential information)

Writers: me

Story by: me

Characters by: me, George Lucas, Dave Filoni, Electronic Arts (EA)

Character List (those with a * sign are actual characters from the franchise, regardless of them being canon or legends; this story is still ongoing so more characters are bound to show up!)

Captain Margos Florin

- An imperial captain who works for the evil Galactic Empire. Raised in an industrial working family on Coruscant, Margos used to work as a security guard. That was, until his father recommended joining the Imperial navy. Under training by Commander Cody, Margos worked his way up from a regular stormtrooper, to a naval captain of his own ship, the Armando. But he has a problem with his temper, and if left unchecked, he could get into trouble. Nevertheless, he is known as a hotheaded imperial, and was reassigned under Grand Admiral Thrawn after an incident involving the Ghost crew (he used to work under Grand Moff Tarkin). Margos Florin has no idea what fate has in store for him.

Major Info: 

-Born: 35 BBY (3 years before The Phantom Menace)
-Species: Human

The image below is how I envision Captain Margos to look like. Unfortunately, the website does not have imperial uniforms, so I had to color the clothes to fit what captains from the Empire look like.

 Unfortunately, the website does not have imperial uniforms, so I had to color the clothes to fit what captains from the Empire look like

The Third Brother/Marius Enelli/Inquisitor

- Marius Enelli was a lesser-known Jedi Knight who served the Order. Often mocked by the padawans for his sith-looking appearance, the red twi'lek often struggled to keep his emotions in check. When the Clone Wars began he initially refused to join, fearing that the Jedi have lost their moral of peace, but joined when his master, Pong Krell, insisted. However, shortly after joining Marius witnessed how brutal his comrades were, and grew doubtful of the Order's survival. It was Baris Offee who helped him gain the courage to leave after she told him of her thoughts, and when she was eventually caught for blowing up the Jedi Temple, and putting the blame onto Ashoka Tano, which ended up getting her expelled and arrested, the young Jedi shortly disappeared during a battle, and was never seen throughout the rest of the war. That was, until Darth Vader and Darth Sidious formed the Inquisitors, that the Third Brother emerged. For years he slaughtered young Jedi survivors of Order 66, and targeted the Rebels once they got in the way. Now the last Inquisitor in service, Marius Enelli has been given the biggest mission of his career, and his life.

Major Info:

-Born: 38 BBY (6 years before The Phantom Menace)
-Species: Twi'lek

Lieutenant Jarcliff (he), Tonya (she), Icarus (he)

Jarcliff:
Imperial Lieutenant Jarcliff Ton Royak is an experienced, yet frail human. Born to a wealthy family on Tatooine, Jarcliff was born 6 years before the start of the Clone Wars, so he was spared the wrath of Jabba the Hutt. Many years later when the Empire came into formation, his mother perished from a Tusken Raider attack, and he was scolded for not rescuing her, which eventually forced him to join the Imperial Army. Jarcliff as a stormtrooper lacked much courage, that was until he was given a performance notice by Grand Moff Tarkin that he mentally changed. Working his way up, Jarcliff eventually promoted to Lieutenant just as the Empire captured Princess Leia of Alderaan. He however is known to be nervous whenever his commanding post is under fire by the Rebels- it was known during the skirmish with the Ghost Crew on Lothal that he was scolded by Captain Margos Florin for "acting weak," and then was assigned under him. But what will fate determine of him when the Emperor assigns his crew for a special mission?

Officer Fordon (he), Glaucon (he), Trimfrill (he), Susey (she), Barbrey (she)

Fordon:

Trimfrill:
Imperial Officer Trimfrill Lawpon is naturally an adventurist, and known by his brothers-in-arms as a daredevil due to his bold yet brave skills in recon. Born in 28 BBY on Naboo, Trimfrill often went on family picnics to the cliffs of Naboo.

Susey:
Imperial Officer Susey Ton Royak, the younger sister of Jarcliff, was born in the wealthy Royak family on Tatooine, 2 years after Jarcliff and 4 years before the Clone Wars began. She along with her brother were scolded and lectured by their father after their mother's brutal death. But unlike her nervous older brother, she succeeded in Naval ranks, mostly due to how she gained the responsibility of acquiring knowledge. She was supposed to be under the command of Grand Moff Tarkin, but after strings were pulled, Susey was assigned under Grand Admiral Thrawn, who sought expert tacticians in his quest for power, her Captain being Margos Florin. She fought against the Ghost Crew for only two years, and she even managed to discover the former home of the young Jedi boy, Ezra, before a power surge erased most of her computer's memories, including his location. Officer Susey and Margos would be put under Tarkin's rule after Thrawn's disappearance- and since then she has become the Captain's most trusted ally (think of Soundwave's relationship with Megatron in Transformers). But when fate brings her to a rather strange mission in the past, how will she fare against the old Republic and the Separatists?

Glaucon Dakidim:
Glaucon was born on Naboo just a year before the Clone Wars began on Geonosis. 

Barbrey:

Darth Vader (ROTJ)*

Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)*

Anakin Skywalker (TPM-ROTS)*

Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM-ROTS)*

Padme Amidala (TPM-ROTS)*

Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus (CW)*

Grand Admiral Thrawn*

Sheev Palpatine/Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious (TPM, ATOC, ROTS, ROTJ)*

Other inquisitors (Star Wars Rebels/Jedi Fallen Order)*

Darth Nihilus, Revan, and other Sith from the Old Republic*

Qui-Gon-Jinn*

Members of the Jedi Council (The Phantom Menace to Revenge of the Sith)*

Ghost Crew (Star Wars Rebels)*

The story heavily borrows content from both Disney canon and former legends (mostly the old republic era).

WARNING: this story contains content that may be either disturbing, or for some audiences it could be offensive. My main target audience is 13-18 years, however, Wattpad is more than likely changing the rating as I continue the writing.

May the Force be with you.