Door of Changes REDO

So unfortunately I have a huge writers block with this story. Because of this I have decided maybe it best to work on a potential reboot. Then again when I originally wrote this on my Instagram I encountered a lot of writers block there as well.

"What if Fives survived his death?"

The only way in which this could work is if someone else in the republic army found out about the possibility of a secret plot to destroy the Jedi Order. Captain Margos or Officer Glaucon could be a good character for this.

Let's say he is a cousin of [insert name here] who then lends him some information regarding the secret funding of the banking clan to both the Clone Army and the Separatists earlier in the war. Soon he gains enough suspicion and information to report this to his superiors. When Chancellor Palpatine finds out, he quietly orders a search warrant for him and anyone who he has "brainwashed." Upon finding him he is arrested on suspicion of espionage and treason, and he is charged into prison, before being released and threatened to stay quiet.

The man, after a few months into his job, finds out about the investigation with Fives about the inhibitor chips and the plot to destroy the Jedi. He soon enough puts two and two together and now knows that the Republic is compromised.

Therefore, he will investigate to find him before it's too late. After a while of working and no luck, he gives up and takes a break by going to the local bar owned by the Clones. There, while sobering up he finds Fives. He gives a tip before following him into the bathroom, while waiting outside the door he listens to his conversation with Kix. After that he follows him to outside before secretly knocking him unconscious. When several people notice the man is down, the captain lies to them that he was very drunk, and that he will bring him back to his quarters.

When Captain Rex, Anakin Skywalker, and the Clone Coruscant Guards arrive, there's only a chip containing a voice recording of the missing soldier. The real one is at a lone space station outside of the solar system.