Chapter 11

Cale who is lazing in his bedroom while stroking Hong fur looked at the door when he heard a knock. Surprisingly Cale woke up earlier than they expected.

"Young master, the breakfast is ready." He can hear Ron behind the door. Cale got up and the kids followed him from behind.

Cale can see that all of them are seated in the dining room, Cale seated and about to eat when he notices an empty chair.

"Why is there an empty chair?" Cale asks.

"Don't worry about that, your group should eat first, Kendra is still asleep." Beatrice answered while making milk for her child to drink after she woke up.

"That kid looks like a high maintenance kid." Ron commented when he saw his wife making milk for a person that is not her child.

"Ofcourse, that kid is very high maintenance. All of the Versilion heirs are very high maintenance and are more expensive than the Royal Blood in the whole world. Versilion is the Family who is maintaining the balance of nature and the gods up there." Beatrice replied.

Cale looks amazed when he hears that.

'Damn those Versilion heirs are more maintained than the royals he knows.'

'I wonder if they have a lot of money?'

"Human I think they have plenty of money that we can loot." Raon said in his mind. Cale suddenly drinks his water when he almost choked when he hears what Raon said.

God, this child. Are you trying to get us killed? Even if we have 2 dragons, some skilled experts and even the main protagonist they still have 29 dragons. 29 dragons! We're going to become flat as a pancake if we loot them.

"When are you going to leave?" Beatrice asks Cale.

"We should be able to leave any time today."

"That might not be possible." Beatrice said. When she notices that everyone is confused, she explains why.

"Every 9 years, the people of the Dragon Protector Village and the fairies in Maurella have this festival called Life festival. We celebrated it for the balance of Nature. Obviously, Dragons and the Fairies are the creatures next to gods in terms of nature that is why they are invited to this place. And, during the festival we worship gods that have connection to this world."

"Is it today?"

"Yes, the real festival starts tomorrow but the gods made a barrier last night so no human can enter and go outside this week. Also, the dragons that are living in our village and the Versilion heirs will come today."

"Human!! We're going to meet the dragons!" Raon shouted when he heard that there would be dragons coming.

While he's excited Cale is extremely anxious. There are many Dragons coming in this place. Is it alright for them to gather in one place? The fact that a Dragon, a race known for their selfishness. Is coming into this place.

"Do the Dragons have a good personality?"

"I do not have the right to talk about their personality but there are good dragons,"

"How many dragons are coming?"

"If I remember correctly there are 3 Ancient Dragons coming, 2 Adults and 4 baby dragons. We can't have all the dragons coming from the village to go here."

"There are so many dragons!

Raon added on after hearing Beatrice say the number of dragons coming. On the other hand, Cale's expression did not seem to be too good.

'Not only 1 but 9 dragons are coming.'

"I will prove the greatness of I, Raon Miru!"

Cale held back a sigh after hearing Raon's response. Would a goofy Dragon like Raon
manage to survive in front of those dragons? He was actually a bit worried. Even though they have Eruhaben-nim they still have 3 Ancient Dragons.

"I believe it would be a beautiful sight when the Dragons-nim meet."

'Beautiful?' Cale was worried that blood would be shed.

"Don't worry Young Master Cale, there won't be a bloodshed when the dragoons meet with each other." Cale looked at the woman coming down. Kendra is wearing a simple white dress covering her from head to toe.

"In every 9 years there is a special week where all dragons will be reunited. They have the law that in that specific week there won't be fighting and shedding blood." Kendra explained and sat in her chair.

"Eruhaben-nim am I correct with that?" Kendra asks the Gold Dragon for conformation.

"You are indeed correct." Eruhaben agrees with her.

"And that week is right now?" Rosalyn asks Kendra who is drinking the milk that her Mama Beatrice prepared for her.

"Yeah, the Life festival and the Dragon Festival are celebrated at the same time. The Life festival is where the power of nature will be stronger, and the Dragon Festival is led by a priest and priestess to distribute the power of nature to the dragons." Kendra explained.

"Then you're leading the Dragon Festival this week?" Rosalyn asks again. She can't keep her curiosity since this is the first time; she hears this information.

"You are correct with that; I will lead the Dragon Festival this week. I suggest that you should enjoy the festival. Especially you Eruhaben-nim and Raon-nim." Kendra said and resumed eating her breakfast.

"Goldie gramps what we're going to do in the Dragon Festival?" Raon asks his goldie gramps since he doesn't know what to do.

"Just eat the mana that will appear in front of you. You don't need to do anything since that's the role of the Dragon Priestess." Eruhaben explained to the black dragon.

"But I'm quite impressed with you child, if you're the dragon priestess then you're the person who led the festival 9 years ago. The mana that we received 9 years ago is more powerful than we receive from the priest and priestess before your generation." Eruhaben said looking at the young priestess who was looking shy about the compliment.

"I'm not that great." Kendra said but Cale and his group can see that her ears and check are red.

'She looks like an apple.' Cale thought while looking at Kendra.