Chapter 13

Cale didn't bother looking at the two ancient dragons having a staring contest with each other. He fixed his attention to the children that they are carrying. The children have very pale skin, they have this reddish-brown eye and very bright red hair. They looked like a small version of Cale Henituse but the longer Cale looked at the children he could see the resemblance of Kim Rok Soo in the face of the children.

Ron who is with Cale from his diaper days up until now can see the children Kendra says her child looks like his young puppy master when he was 3 years old.

"Father, that-" Beacrox said to his father, but Ron stopped him from talking.

"No."

"Dragon-nims please remember that you're not allowed to fight each other right now. And Grandpa Rhymus don't fight someone when you're holding my child." Kendra said and took Kaiden in the dragon's arm before taking Kefir in the arms of Grandma Dimera.

"You should go now; you're going to be late." Kendra suggested. Rhymus stop staring at Eruhaben before leaving since Dimera keep pushing him to leave.

When the Ancient and Adult Dragons leave, Kendra suddenly sits down while holding his children.

"Ha! The festival didn't even start but I'm tired already." Kendra complains.

"Mother, are you tired?"

"You should rest."

Kaiden and Keifer said while looking at their mother. Kendra stands up and places her children on the ground.

"Hahaha don't worry Kaiden, Keifer your mother is not tired. So Should we play a game?" Kendra suggested. Her students started running to her and sitting in front of her.

Kendra looked at the black dragon and the two kittens looking at them.

"Do you want to play with us? I prepared some prizes for our games." Kendra said while encouraging Raon, On, and Hong to play. The three of them looked at Cale.

Cale, who is looking at his supposed children, looked at Raon, On, and Hong.

"I think it's okay, you can play with them." Cale said he can see that they are happy.

"Really? Human!! Wait there, I'm going to play for a while." Raon said.

Meowww

Meowww

Raon, and the Kittens sat next to Keifer who was looking at them.

"Hmm so we have a new playmate so be good to them, alright. NO FIGHTING...We should do a roll call. Say your name when I call you, okay?" Kendra said and started calling names.

"Is the Magenta Dragon, Thea here?" The girl Thea raised her hands and shouted.

"Thea is here!!" Thea is the second egg that Kendra takes and raises until her egg breaks 10 years ago.

"Then, is the Yellow Dragon, Ulric here?"

"Teacher, the dragon Ulric is here!!" Ulric shouted. Ulric is the third egg she raised.

"Hmm..Then the Kitten On here?"

"On, nyaa.."

"I can hear you, then is Kitten Hong here?"

"Nyaaaa!!"

"Oh what a great shout."

"Then is the Aqua Dragon, Oliver here?"

"Here!!!" Oliver shouted louder than anybody else. Oliver is the fourth egg that she raised.

"Hahahaha what a loud shout. Then is the Black Dragon Raon Miru here?"