Chapter 25

Everyone looked at the door, where the Versillion siblings and Cale Henituse were chained in. Choi Han and Ron were against chaining Cale, but the God of Death kept insisting, making them do it and that's the time where the God of Death stopped bothering them. It's night already and an hour ago, they heard the shouting in pain of the people inside the room. Choi Han goes to the room when he hears Cale shouting but the door is being locked by the power of the god of death. They can't do anything but listen. Ilona and Beatrice were not there, as they decided to follow the childrens and stay in the House of Thames, to keep the twins from finding their mother.

Everyone waited, and waited until the door finally opened and Rosa went out while carrying Kendra on her back easily like she didn't suffer from a massive pain.

"Can you please help me move them to their own room? They will wake up an hour later. I'll just take a look at this child, on my back." Rosa said, and left. Eruhaben sighed before entering the room where he saw all of the children were unconscious but they were breathing that made Eruhaben sigh in relief.

"I'll do it." Eruhaben volunteered and lifted the childrens using magic. He put them in each of their rooms, it was easy since there are names on the door, while Cale Henituse was placed on the twin's room.

Cale's company was looking at Cale while he was sleeping on the twins bed. While doing so, Rosalyn notices something.

"Ahmmm..do you think something is wrong with the young master's appearance?" Rosalyn asks, making the people around her look intently at Cale.

"Am I dizzy or like in the influence of something, but the Young master started to look like, ahmm Kim Ji-Hun, from the video that the God of Death let us see." Lock asked, and they all agreed. The features of Cale Henituse, from his pale skin, sharp reddish-brown eyes with long lashes, and bright red hair are all still present. His body, on the other hand, has changed dramatically. His nose developed a sharp nose ridge, and his jawline developed a strong jawline. And he went from skinny to extremely muscular, with particularly well-toned biceps and thighs. They think that Cale became 182 cm in height.

"Do you think, young master needs to change some clothes?" Mary said and pointed at Cale's clothes that were ripped because of the sudden change on his body. Ron goes outside.

"We will take the answer from the sibling when they all wake up. From what I've been feeling in the air, Rosa was still in the middle of something with the dragon priestess." Eruhaben said, so everyone nodded and waited there.

Around 3 in the morning, all of the Versillion was already awake, and was staring at each other in the living room. They can't help but stare at the faces of each person. They still have some features of a Versillion, a wavy black hair and magenta-colored eyes, but their body changes when they are still in their first life.

"Ho...I didn't expect to see us in our old bodies, with a face that was almost identical. If I didn't see how all of us grow up, I'd be confused, who is who." Marvin said, and looked at his friends and comrades from his past life but now, is his twins.

"I can't believe I'll be able to see all of us in this form, the last time I saw this was when we were fighting." Camilla was crying while she was saying that.

"Here you need this, you're going to make this place flood because of your waters spilling on your eyes because of your emotion." Aiden said, and handed a bowl to Camilla, who throw it

"I'm happy, but I guess we're missing one. We don't know what happened to the main commander." Anakin said, and remember that there are 9 in the first division and was being led by a skillful and smart commander but he was not here.

"Can we even defeat those other monsters without Commander Ji-Hun? You know we were able to defeat the other 5 because of his fire that he personally put in our weapon to give them more damage." Shane said and Everyone became silent when Shane said that. Rosa suddenly has the feeling that she forgot something but she don't know what.

On the other hand, everyone was silently staring at Cale who was already awake but kept his eyes closed.

'Fuck!! Why did I get the memory from my past life? Ahhhhh!! So, Kim Rok Soo's past life was Kim Ji-Hun, who is the finance of Park Yong Ra, who was Kendra now. That means we're together in the past and I'm also Kim Ji-Hun.'

'When I remember my life as Kim Ji-Hun, I notice that he has the same attitude of me, and the original Cale Henituse. That means I should just act like normal. But I guess Ignis is still with me.'

'Damn, this thing is fuck up. Shit! Can I just have my slacker life please?'

'Now, how do I make this thing work? Aigoo.. ..nevermind, I just need to accept what's happening right now.'

Cale opened his eyes and sat on the bed but he thinks that he should just go back to sleep since the moment he woke up, Ron was the one who greeted him. Ron was folding a blanket in front of the bed and Cale and his butler who almost raised him made contact. Ron smiled and made Cale want to faint from fear.

"I want to eat." Cale said and that made the people who looked at him confused. The voice of Cale Henituse changed, it became huskier and deeper, it complimented his new body.

"I'm hungry, I'm starving and I want to eat." Cale declared he wasn't able to eat properly this past few days.

"I'll cook." Beacrox said and left the room. Cale leaves the room and notices something.

"What happened with this? Did someone make me exercise while I'm unconscious?" Cale started when he saw that his body became muscular. He immediately looked for a mirror and when he saw one, Cale looked at it.

'Tsk, this is Kim Ji-Hun's body. Hmm..he was bulkier than my body as Kim Rok Soo and this face is more likely Cale Henituse. So, this is my look at my past life. It's pleasing to the eye. I guess the cherry on top is the face.'

"Ron, did I get more handsome?" Cale asked while suspecting his face, as usual Ron answered him honestly.

"Indeed, young master. And you already looked healthier."

'As expected, this look is pleasing to the eye, that's why, many girls are flocking around Kim Ji-Hun but they were rejected since Kim Ji-Hun was already owned by someone that is scary as a dragon.'

"Anyways, you want an explanation right? Let's go down, and talk about whats happening right now, since this is fuck up. I don't know anymore." Cale said and left the room. His company followed them, and Cale stopped in the last step of the stairs when he saw some very familiar figure. He can't help but to say something.

"It's nice meeting all of you for the second time, I guess.