Chapter 35

"COMMANDER HELIOS!!! COMMANDER!! WAKE UP!!"

"COMMANDER, I KNOW YOUR INSIDE THE ROOM!! MELT THE ICE PLEASE, SO WE CAN ENTER!"

"BUT MAKE SURE, WE WON'T SEE ANYTHING TRAUMATIZING!"

Cale suddenly woke up from his sleep because of the commotion that he heard outside the door of his room. Cale looks at Kendra who is sleeping peacefully, and is pressing her face on Cale's chest.

Cale looked at the door before carefully pressing Kendra properly on the bed, and standing up. Sheet wrapped on his waist, he got his robe and wore it. Cale looked at Kendra's state and saw that she was fully covered from head to toe, so Cale melted the ice that was covering the entire room with his flames and opened the door.

Cale looked at Camilla and Rosa who were in front of the door waiting for him.

"What do you want?" Cale asked while opening the door to them.

"We'll need to wake her up since the twins are coming over. Today is our free day before planning another plan for the 7th unranked monster right. So you need to wake up."

"Get dressed Commander, while we will wake this lady up." Rosa said, while pushing Cale out of his own room, and slamming the door shut in his face.

"Did I just kick out of my own room?" Cale asks in disbelief while looking at the closed door.

"They didn't even give any clothes." Cale looked around to find anything to call Hans or Ron for some clothes. He found a small bell with a string on it, so he pulled it, while waiting patiently for someone to go to this part of the house.

Few minutes later, Cale can see Hans walking to him.

"Young master. How can I help you?" Hans politely asks while looking at Cale.

"I need some clothes and a bath." Cale simply said, so Hans just nodded his head and didn't ask anything, how his young master had his own room with a bathroom on it.

"All right then young master, let me lead you to a vacant room." Hans said before walking so Cale followed him, not minding that he can hear some thuds in his room.

Cale got out of the bathroom wearing a white top and a black bottom, just like what he wears when he finds himself transmitted to this world. And just like before, Ron is waiting for him, and two childrens that are also wearing the same outfits as him.

"Kaeden, Keifer. How are you?" Cale asks, and immediately picks them up. Unlike the previous body of Cale Henituse that is frail and can't lift one of the twins without shaking, this physique can handle the total weight of the twins. They follow Ron to the dining hall, while Cale is talking with the twins in his arms.

"We are good, father. But where is mother?" Kaeden asks, while not minding the greeting of the Henituse Duchy while they are walking.

"She will be following us later." Cale simply said, and stopped walking when he noticed Ron also stop walking. Looks like they arrived at the dining room.

"Azura, Oliver, what do you want to eat? I'll sneak it under the table." Cale heared what Keifer whispered while looking at an empty space, that Cale thinks is where the dragons are while they are invisible.

"I shall open the door for you. I hope you enjoy your breakfast, young masters." Ron said, while opening the door for them.

"Thank you! You should also eat too." Keifer said to Ron, who smiled. If Cale looked back and saw how Ron smiled at his son, he would surely faint.

Cale looks at the table, and sees that Duke Deruht, Duchess Violan, Basen, and Lily are already seated and currently looking at them. They were already aware that Cale already had childrens when they entered the hall for the meeting, but they weren't able to go near them, as the moment the meeting ended, they immediately left.